Where do u get ur foil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to reduce my costs and thought getting foil cheaper would help. At my local distributer it is quite expensive and I have been browsing online at some retailers there. I go through a lot of foil so think it could be a good saving!

I buy meche but i recall a while ago buying from health and beauty wear 1000m b1gof, dunno if the offers still about but it was a good offer at the time. hths xoxo

I get mine from Aston and Fincher (don't know if they are in Scotland). around £30 + VAT for 1000m.

I get mine from Aston and Fincher (don't know if they are in Scotland). around £30 + VAT for 1000m.

Try ellisons, capital, Alan Howard I think? And easy foil see which comes out better, I love Aston and fincher but the do tend to be expensive, oh and salon supplies and salons direct, I think that's all I know of lol. All of these are on the Internet hth x

Foil 100mlx250mt PROCARE

i use this one its the only one that fits in my ripping machine =]
be careful of that if you buy a foil dispenser thingy your stuck buyin the same brand =] xx

Last edited:
oh n you can wash it!!!! lol

my friend works as an adult apprentice, and they make her wash it all the time!!!

personally i think this is going to far and id rather have my apprentice doing something more constructive =] x

I have the Procare automatic foil dispenser. When I had it on a trial they told me I would need to use the Procare foil otherwise my insurance would be invalid. I thought it would be expensive but it's actually the cheapest I have found. I buy direct from Procare. They have the same foil in my local Capital but it's about £7 more for a 1000m roll in Capital so it's better to buy direct.

Latest posts

Back