Where do you all purchase your digital Hive heaters from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
Hello,
I am soon wanting to change to perron rigot wax and have read on here that most of you use hive heaters - mainly digital.
Could you possibly give me any pointers to where to buy a heater from?
And which model, is a single heater enough or am i best getting a twin heater for hot wax too?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Most of the suppliers; Beauty Express / Salonsdirect /Ellissons etc all sell these wax heaters.

IMO you would be better with two heaters rather than the double version as one of these is only 500cc size and if you are busy then a larger heater is best.

HTH Jack

Most of the suppliers; Beauty Express / Salonsdirect /Ellissons etc all sell these wax heaters.

IMO you would be better with two heaters rather than the double version as one of these is only 500cc size and if you are busy then a larger heater is best.

HTH Jack

Thanks for your quick reply, two heaters does sound better than one, although i could use the 500cc one i already have for hot wax i suppose.
Will there be a stall at pro beauty north show on Monday selling these? Seem to remember hive being there last year?
Thanks for your help!

There are always loads of suppliers selling wax heaters at the show. Perron Rigot sell wax heaters but not digital and they usually have a discount on the stand.

Jack

Brilliant, don't mind if its digital or not really, so excited to get everything bought, lots of pennies to be spent on Monday i think! Thanks again

Latest posts

Back