Where do you buy China Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love OPi but was looking at colours the other day and i have to say china glaze caught my eye but i steered away as i knew very little about the product! I dont know much about OPI either lol just know they are highly thought of... they do have some amazing colors in OPI though, i saw an illuminous green, not my thing really but i can imagine a real party goer would love it lol

I use china glaze and am pleased with it and so too are my clients - nice range of colours. I do like OPI aswell! It's hard to decide which brand to use I think. I would like to use a comination of China Glaze and OPI but not sure if this looks poor, 2 different brands???

I do use a combination of OPI and china glaze, some ice, some attitude, I use all sorts, as long as i know they perform well, I dont mind, I do often think "rite time i stuck to 1 brand, it looks better" but you cant really, not unless you can find one that does every colour(impossible)
I try not to obsess over it too much
x

I use china glaze and am pleased with it and so too are my clients - nice range of colours. I do like OPI aswell! It's hard to decide which brand to use I think. I would like to use a comination of China Glaze and OPI but not sure if this looks poor, 2 different brands???

I like China Glaze polishes. They have lots of FAB, fun colors! :)

I also buy China Glaze from Sallys but the store near me doesnt have much of a variety compared to the colours I've seen on the internet.

However, Amazon also sells China Glaze but they cost around £7.99 each so nearly twice as much as Sallys :eek:

Latest posts

Back