Where do you buy China Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
Apart from Sally, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would like to see more of the range than my little local Sally carries :)

i love this product range as well. the only other place i have found it other than at the beauty shows is on ebay. i know that is a bad word here but i only get it off a reputable seller and have never had any problems

I think it has its own website but dont know its address sorry
just had a look for you it is chinaglaze.com hth

i think NSI sell it

I think it has its own website but dont know its address sorry
just had a look for you it is chinaglaze.com hth

Thank you Louise, unfortunately it's a US website :rolleyes:

It has always been my policy that, if Sally's sells it I sure won't buy it for my salon.

Why would anyone carry products their clients can go and buy at Sallys??

As long as these places sell to the public too, why would any professional support them? They're not supporting you! :rolleyes:

I always would comment this to My OPI rep,and she could never give me an honest reply:irked:

It has always been my policy that, if Sally's sells it I sure won't buy it for my salon.

Why would anyone carry products their clients can go and buy at Sallys??

As long as these places sell to the public too, why would any professional support them? They're not supporting you! :rolleyes:

I do understand, but for me the beauty of buying at Sally is that I can see the colours in the flesh so to speak, which I can't do with mail order, and also, if I want to buy just one or two I can just pop along and get them quite easily. And I don't really retail many as I'm quite small fry :lol:

However, I will think on it :idea:

I do understand, but for me the beauty of buying at Sally is that I can see the colours in the flesh so to speak, which I can't do with mail order, and also, if I want to buy just one or two I can just pop along and get them quite easily. And I don't really retail many as I'm quite small fry :lol:

However, I will think on it :idea:

Well I do understand that it is good to see in the flesh, but most good polish companies do pretty good true colour charts these days, and I know at CND they will always tell you the top 30 selling colours which is a great help .. maybe others do that too. If you have the top 30 selling colours then you can't go too far wrong. As for small fry ... remember that little acorns grow into massive big oak trees!

yes gigi, opi recommend their top 30 too and you cant go wrong with any company's top 30!

Becki xxx

ps. i thought a china glaze adverts are in scratch is their an addy there?

Well I do understand that it is good to see in the flesh, but most good polish companies do pretty good true colour charts these days, and I know at CND they will always tell you the top 30 selling colours which is a great help .. maybe others do that too. If you have the top 30 selling colours then you can't go too far wrong. As for small fry ... remember that little acorns grow into massive big oak trees!

So... 'if' I buy Creative's top 30 colours let's say, when I come up to Leeds, where will I get future supplies from? I'm not being facetious btw, just to make that clear, but I think the only place I've ever seen them is Ellisons. Would I be able to buy them from Pamela in Maidenhead?

So... 'if' I buy Creative's top 30 colours let's say, when I come up to Leeds, where will I get future supplies from? I'm not being facetious btw, just to make that clear, but I think the only place I've ever seen them is Ellisons. Would I be able to buy them from Pamela in Maidenhead?
I dont think Pamela distributes for CND,she is an ambassador Zoe:)

You can get an account with sweet squared its a "secondary account" i think its called.

I always would comment this to My OPI rep,and she could never give me an honest reply:irked:

I too have mentioned this and the answer that I was given is that OPI deal with sallys direct as it is a usa company and it has nothing to do with lena white.

they also stock OPI in boots now..all the nail envys...:eek: has definately put me off about getting it in a salon...:irked: doh! why do they do it?

You can purchase CND enamels from any regognised CND sub distributor or from the head office which is the UK supplier of CND. Sweet Squared is a mail order company. You make an account with them and they will post your order ... very simple. 0845 210 60 60
The CND sub distributors are listed here on the site. Although Pamela Rohlf is not one of them, I'm sure she would be happy to let you look at any polish colours in the flesh!!

EuroBeauty are the uk distributor - 01344 360813 so they'll be able to tell you where else to get it i'm sure. x

Any one got any remarks on the china glaze products??:confused:

I like them. I don't think it's my favourite brand but they do some great colours and are relatively easy to apply.

I like them. Absolutely love For Audrey, one of my fav colours.

Had no problems application wise with any of the ones I've tried. Some fab colours about with them too.

I use them,
they do really funky colours, dont go on nearly as good as some, but as long as you apply in very thin coats, theyre great, they last well also.
I dont think you can beat OPI though ,and for a couple of quid more they definately wear longer,and are easier to apply, but I do find alot of my younger ladies love the colours of china glaze.

Kate x

Latest posts

Back