Where do you buy your Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtastic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I usually buy my gelish from nail harmony uk, but after finding some websites selling the same product for about £** with free delivery , should I buy from there instead.( one is called purely polish and the other beverly beaute, although this one only offers free delivery over a certain amount and is shipped from the states)

It seems like a huge saving, too good to be true, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
These websites you mention are illegally selling products into a territory that is exclusive to another distributor.

So I'll ask you a question or two?

When you have a problem, who do you think will support you; Beverly Beauty or Nail Harmony UK?

When you need education. who do you think will support you with it; BB or NHUK?

When you need images and marketing materials and need to speak to someone right now, who is going to support you; BB or NHUK?

So to whom should you be giving your support ... your authorised UK supplier or some anonymous website in the USA who couldn't give a toss about you or your business but is happy to break the EC law and sell into an exclusive territory??

Now trust me, you are not going to save what you think you are, especially when HM Customs seize your parcel and levy tax and duty on your order.

Support your UK suppliers or you might just loose them altogether. It pays to be decent and to do the decent thing.

Latest posts

Back