Where do you buy your glitter/which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
02dfb415-a4c6-4b8b.jpg
this is eye glitter from Barry m x

Love that colour x

As the title says really :)

i have tried a few brands and think young nails glitters are the best... so blingalicious

I get mine from any where and everywhere I'm a bit if a glitterholic! Lol
My favourite are the hunky dory glitters and I picked some fab ones up from a local craft shop and Nsi! :)

I went for a rummage in a local craft shop and found some ultra fine glitters that were lovely and they were only 99p a pot. Then I discovered the Irresistable glitters, so have some of those aswell.

My favourite of the Irresistable ones are the light gold, silver holographic and the bright azure blue, which looks just like what the Fingernail fixer wears in one of her videos (Blackpool, with this blue glitter as a french tip). It really is a beautiful blue.

I went for a rummage in a local craft shop and found some ultra fine glitters that were lovely and they were only 99p a pot. Then I discovered the Irresistable glitters, so have some of those aswell.

My favourite of the Irresistable ones are the light gold, silver holographic and the bright azure blue, which looks just like what the Fingernail fixer wears in one of her videos (Blackpool, with this blue glitter as a french tip). It really is a beautiful blue.

Irresistables??? they sound tempting, are they from the craft shop or Martha Stuart.x

They are from Sweetsquared, you can either buy them online or go and choose them in the flesh from one of the Acedemy shops.

They also have their own website.

Thankyou everyone for replying :hug:

Well, because I am an impatient type lol I was in my local craft store today and bought a fine glitter to play with.

But the general concensus seems to be S2, Martha Stewart, Hobby Craft or eBay - am I right lol?

I love the Irresistible glitters too, they have an amazing sparkle. I particularly love the teal & silver combo for rockstars.

Are these the Martha Stewart neon glitters? I just bought them and haven't used them yet. What did u use as a base color?

I used the corresponding colour to glitter, x

Hi I'm new to nails and want to order some glitter from glitz glitter as this site was recommended on here but there is so many I'm not sure what to order so please could you geeks recommend some for me to start with .im still waiting for my certificates so I can't order from cnd yet xx

You can order any of the glitter from that site really, do you plan on mixing it with acrylic powder or mixing with gel? x

I only do natural nails so it will be with gelish

Hi I need to get some glitter but I'm not sure what to get and whom from as I'm new to nails, I can't order from cnd yet as still waiting for certificates and I want to get practicing so I've been looking at glitz glitter and Martha Stewart but I need advice x

i use dollar nail art in the states. really good selection of colours and really reasonably priced xx

I have a few Stargazer glitters from their website. Lots to choose from, my fav is the laser purple

Latest posts

Back