Where do you buy your glitter/which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glitz Glitter works great with Gelish add on facebook and you'll see all the tags we've had xx

Clients go crazy for the Glitz Glitter colours! Find them here

Also great are Rainbow Dust glitters

Jewel colours are really effective and not to mention beautiful :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Could you not order the Irresistible glitters from Ellisons?

If you have a superdrug nearby and are pushed for time GOSH do a range of really nice nail glitters.

Hi Pure

Hope business is going well for you.

I use Martha Stewart and they are lovely BUT I have sinced used some of the s2 ones and they are so much more sparkly. The Martha Stewart ones seem to react slightly with the Shellac, they still look fab but if you want some real glitz go for the s2 ones or I think there is a brand called Nailitz, these are all designed with nails and the chemicals involved in mind so they stay super sparkly :)

Zooks

i've purchased some from ebay 'twisted envy' range 40g bags many colours around £2.70 and no postage charge , i've started using them for Rockstar and they look great!! :D
give them a try
eileen xx

Irresitible glitters from S2 are by far the best glitters for rockstars, I have tried others but non of them compare, I bought the little pink square glitter by them too and it is amazing. I bought some from NSI and some are ok, some are rubbish and from ebay have been god awful so have had to be thrown away so I am sticking to the IG xx

Latest posts

Back