Where do you buy your glitter/which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
As the title says really :)

I have Martha Stewart glitters, the 24 pack & also the neons. Have also bought some from classy crafts (online store) & also have a few from hobby craft! The hobby craft ones are more chunky glitter so I buffed after top coat then re applied for a smoother finish. The Neons are amazing for summer xx

Have a look at the hunkydory ones also. X

Hi Pure :)

I bought a set of Martha Stewart ones too. I love them, the glitters are really lovely colours (except the black and white as they are flat so don't sparkle) and they are great to work with.

However, I bought some white holographic glitter from S2 as I wanted a white that sparkled and I have to say I love these glitters even more than the Martha Stewart ones. They are ultra fine and go on a dream and much smoother. It's going to take me years to use up all the glitters I have but if I want any more for different colours I haven't got, it will most definitely be the Irresistible Glitters from S2 that I get now :wink2:

I also use Martha Stewart's 24 pack glitter and I love it!

I have Martha Stewart glitters, the 24 pack & also the neons. Have also bought some from classy crafts (online store) & also have a few from hobby craft! The hobby craft ones are more chunky glitter so I buffed after top coat then re applied for a smoother finish. The Neons are amazing for summer xx

The "neons" I find aren't all that neons to be honest. When I tried out the green and yellow from the 12 pack, it turned out pastel more than anything else... Any tricks to really make them come out as neons?

The "neons" I find aren't all that neons to be honest. When I tried out the green and yellow from the 12 pack, it turned out pastel more than anything else... Any tricks to really make them come out as neons?

To be honest your quite right, before top coat they look really 'neon' but after it does go more pastel. I still love the colours they create though! Especially love the orange & green.

Will defiantly have to try the s2 white glitter as the 3 I have already got just go terribly flat !!

Ultra fine is the best I have found to use with shellac, I also have holographic glitter that is disc shaped, it is amazing but more difficult to work with.
anna B-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have some glitters I got from Ebay, as all the Martha Stewart ones were sold out. They are good, and give a great look.
I bought a couple of the Irresistible holographic glitters the other week to try out, and they were amazing, so much finer and a great metallic glitter look, I had to order the other holographic powders this week as my clients loved them so much!

As the title says really :)

Hi

I also use the martha stewart glitters, but I have since found glitters from glitter perfect. They come in a big pot so easier to scrub the glitter into the nail over the pot and not loose much glitter inn the process. They have such lovely colours. The light and dark purple are amazing as well as the fuscia pink and holographic gold/silver. I will definately be buying more from them, I will try and post a picture of my purple I have on at the moment soon. X

Hi

I also use the martha stewart glitters, but I have since found glitters from glitter perfect. They come in a big pot so easier to scrub the glitter into the nail over the pot and not loose much glitter inn the process. They have such lovely colours. The light and dark purple are amazing as well as the fuscia pink and holographic gold/silver. I will definately be buying more from them, I will try and post a picture of my purple I have on at the moment soon. X

Where did you get the glitter from? Looking forward to seeing your pic. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335017603.592870.jpg tried to upload a pic of some of the neon glitters I have. X

I just got some lovely glitter from the range also eBay hobby craft x

I too love the irresistible glitters from s2! Particularly the holographic ones they change colours so much! Little tip with the white: apply over purple purple for turquoise glitter! This is me wearing purple holographic fading into white holographic and over purple purple.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335045936.156816.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335045936.156816.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 416
Can anyone please tell me what is s2? I can't find them on the net? Xx

Last edited:
Looooove Nail Graphix-mega brilliant to work with and such a massive range of beautiful colours!

02dfb415-a4c6-4b8b.jpg
this is eye glitter from Barry m x

Latest posts

Back