Where do you buy your makeup from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
Probably sounds like a bit of a silly question, but I've only ever bought makeup as a consumer (going to selfridges and buying mac, nars, etc). I am qualified in makeup however I've always been busy with everything else like facials, massage and nails so I never offered it to clients, lately though a few people have been asking for it so I thought it might be worth me building up a kit again and I wanted to know if there were websites or anything for professional makeup? Is there something similar to Ellisons that's just for makeup?

I don't want to invest in a brand like Jane Irdale, just want to build up a kit over time. Where can I buy RCMA, Ben Nye, or any other brands you MUA's use? Also do you have a pro card to get discount off MAC? Thanks in advance :)

I have pro cards for Mac & urban decay. (I still have a few to apply for like Illamasqua etc)

I buy my rcma from beautylish but haven't needed to restock in a while so I think there are places in the uk you can buy it now.
I buy Ben Nye from Tilt cosmetics which is a pro store. I've found them to be the cheapest too (they also sell SFX make up too) and you can also pick up bdellium brushes from there too. They always have sales on aswell.

Precious about make up (also online) is another although I've not shopped there personally.

If I think of anything else I'll add more xx

Anastasia Beverly Hills now has a uk website/distributor.

But also Cult beauty & beauty bay stock Anastasia and lots of other brands but are not pro only and they don't offer any discounts to pros. x

Cheekychick could you give me the UK website to Anastasia as I can't seem to see it. Does that website offer pro discounts?

No problem. :)
If I can help with anything else just drop me
A message x

Aww thanks I probably will come across something else whilst I'm building my kit so thank you that's really appreciated :) x

I've got pro discount for the following brands
NARS
MAC
Illamasqua
Make up forever
Charlotte Tilbury
Bare Minerals

All online discount programmes :)

I've got pro discount for the following brands
NARS
MAC
Illamasqua
Make up forever
Charlotte Tilbury
Bare Minerals

All online discount programmes :)

Thank you! Do you apply for the discount on their websites? :)

Latest posts

Back