Where do you search for properties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We are moving house at the end of may our current tenancy ends then and we are looking for somewhere smaller and cheaper.

I normally just use rightmove to search for rental properties, rather than trawling through all the agencies websites, but wondered if anyone had any other suggestions on where to search for properties?

Any suggestions would be great as I just cannot seem to find a nice place to live! :eek:

Thanks xx

I'm looking for a new house which is a little cheeper too but still quite nice and wat does not need any/much work doing in it. I'm in the yorkshire area, where are you? I've been typing in to google all the estate agents that I see on my travels doing mobile beauty. xxx

I'm in the Dorset area so quite far away :) I've just been searching rightmove, just hoping somewhere will come up that no one else notices for a while so i can get in there and put a holding fee down on it.

The problem with renting is it needs to be somewhere you can move straight into as they don't like you doing anything to the property and im a bit picky when it comes to things i want in a house :D Good luck searching! x

Latest posts

Back