Where have I been????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Rightio geeky ones - I got this idea from another forum :green: (and nope I'm not a traitor - its a photography forum :lol:) I thought it might be fun because a lot of geeks have their holidays/vacation at this time of year!

So it goes like this:- I post a picture of somewhere I've been - could be my hometown, somewhere on holiday or vacation, or somewhere with work for example :green:

Geeky ones try and guess the location and the first person to guess correctly gets to post a picture of somewhere they have been and then we all try and guess etc etc?

OK so here's mine - I know at least one geek should be able to guess this :lol:

hope you all find it good fun - I've started with an easy one - njoy :hug:

Attachments

• Harbour view-copy.jpg
    Harbour view-copy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 165
The weather looks far too good for UK but I would say Paignton

Would it be unfair of me to guess?

Would I win my bet if it is me you were on about above! :lol:

Would it be unfair of me to guess?

Would I win my bet if it is me you were on about above! :lol:

Guess away, I know where it is and I can't believe Snuggs didn't post a pic of a surfer! they make lovely ice cream there too!

I don't know, but I do know you kept coming back to check up on me:lol::lol::lol:

Fistral Beach, Newquay!

Think it was unfair of me to guess seen i was there at the same time as snuggs.

Don't know but wherever it is, the sun's shining and I wanna be there now! :lol:

Yep it is good old Newquay Harbour :green:

Right who is posting the next pic while I get a piccie of a surfer for Sass - and Oey you are the person I was on about :lol: xxx

sis you smuggle one back for me debs......:Grope:

Well if you saw my gallery you'll know where these clouds are....very pretty! Sorry I haven't got any better pics from this year! I haven't had a proper holiday this summer.

Attachments

• little fluffy clouds.JPG
    little fluffy clouds.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 91
Surfer no. 2 please:Grope::)

OK geeks, my turn. Guess where I was a few weeks ago:

Latest posts

Back