Where is Geeg?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libbylou

Reaction score
What on earth has happened to Geeg ? I really miss her in put , and her knowledge is so helpful , but where has she gone , the site is just not the same with out her. Has any one else noticed, salon geek seems to be missing a lot of the experts we used to have.

I believe she has retired fully, including from SalonGeek :eek:

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was only thinking this yesterday !
I miss her posts 😢

I miss her, too!

I miss her too... but I did find her ( I'll duck now ) she was the CND way or the highway ..... I know she works with them I get it, and it's great that she was passionate as am I.. but her opinions were very opinionated shall I say it's difficult because tone cannot be read on here but I did find her a bit harsh at times, but I would never say this to her as she has a lot of experience and expertise behind her so I didn't feel that I could as I have not been in the industry for half as long as she has :)

I miss her too... but I did find her ( I'll duck now ) she was the CND way or the highway ..... I know she works with them I get it, and it's great that she was passionate as am I.. but her opinions were very opinionated shall I say it's difficult because tone cannot be read on here but I did find her a bit harsh at times, but I would never say this to her as she has a lot of experience and expertise behind her so I didn't feel that I could as I have not been in the industry for half as long as she has :)

Geeg was straight to the point! No point pussy footing about,
My college hairdressing trainer was very much like Geeg, when you get given advise or shown how to do something you don't want it wrapped and presented to you with a ribbon on...just plain blatant facts.

Oh...and Airyfairy...in a way you have just told her lol...just out of curiosity do you know who Geeg is?

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Geeg was straight to the point! No point pussy footing about,
My college hairdressing trainer was very much like Geeg, when you get given advise or shown how to do something you don't want it wrapped and presented to you with a ribbon on...just plain blatant facts.

Oh...and Airyfairy...in a way you have just told her lol...just out of curiosity do you know who Geeg is?

I do she's an educator a judge, has her own book - nail class and works with S2 very closely as a partner , I get what your saying with the wrapped in cotton wool but it was S2 and only S2 in her eyes... Don't get me wrong so am I, I use shellac Vinylux and all mani pedi CND products and love them but I don't put my opinion across as the only one out there, maybe it's me just reading it the wrong way but i don't think I was the only one to think this too xx

Of course it's bound to be lol - inboxed you :)

Whatever people thought of her there must be a lot of geeks who secretly wish she would pop up and give definitive advice on their problem.

It cannot be denied that however her answer was delivered it was THE answer.

Whatever people thought of her there must be a lot of geeks who secretly wish she would pop up and give definitive advice on their problem.

It cannot be denied that however her answer was delivered it was THE answer.

I wish she would just pop up.

I miss Gigi, she was straight to the point and took no rubbish. Which I think we needed on here. No faffing and buttering everything up.

With all her years of experience and knowledge she was such an asset on here.

Yes she is a CND snob (that's what CND lovers on here are called by non CND techs 😄) but she believes in the products and has such passion for them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its not the same without her.

She was the one person who you trusted completely to give you exactly the right answer. Not just what she thought, but what she knew, and she shared it all with us, every bit of it.

I used to think her posts were quite funny, she said what a lot of us were thinking lol. Its a shame the tone may have been misread by some. She is missed a great deal by me too.

No doubt she will still pop back for a browse! She is after all Samantha sweets mum. I'm sure she will be touched reading this thread!

Very much missed.A wonderful woman who helped me no end with advice on nails and work.Geeg literally changed my life with something not to do with nails.As I'm writing this its all here for you to see,I can spell so much better,use paragraphs and I can use punctuation lots more.It has changed my life.

Geeg is one of the most down to earth,caring lovely people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to.I love her no frill approach.Fountain of knowledge and she knows everything there is to know and it's the right way.Passionate about a product? Yes to right and why not it's a great brand that delivers but she also stated many time over to use high end brands didn't have to be CND just a high end brand.You get what you pay for.x

I sometimes think to myself "omg what would Gigi say" I love her blunt honesty. I do miss her comments! Miss ya, if you read this, pop by and say hello if you get a chance, I'm still searching for the beautiful poster of the enhancements with the oil, it still inspires me and makes me want to be a better tech.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414969588.152035.jpg
Is this the one?

Yes!!!!! That's the one! I'd love the poster for my garage salon conversion! It's beautiful!

Wether we liked it or not her advice was always spot on xxx

A few times I thought ehhh??? Turned out I was the numpty and she was just telling it like it Was wether I liked it or believed it or not!!!

A true professional xxcx

I thought the same not seen her for a while commenting. She may seem harsh but least you get an honest answer to a question

Miss her too. Hope she's having a wonderful retirement. Xxx

Latest posts

Back