Where to advertise nail station to rent?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbielala

Reaction score
Where's the best place to advertise for a nail technician to rent a nail station in my salon?!

Any advice from nail technicians as to any commonly viewed websites / magazines would be really helpful - thanks!

Beauty Guild : Home - Beauty Guild oops sorry hoped this would come up as a link

You can advertise on there for free and I am also sure you can advertise on here (oh no shout me now if I'm wrong) but so a wee search on here first just to check. I would normally look for you before posting ...but its been a long day and I am in a :p funny mood sorry xx

Have you thought about putting a sign up in the local college ?

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it worked.
It has come up as a link...sorry was just feeling quite pleased with myself for a second xx

gumtree southampton is a good local one
x

Thanks Claire, yeah I did wonder about gumtree..I'll try it!

P.S had a quick look at your website - would you be interested in doing some hours in a salon as opposed to mobile?! if I got you bookings?

Thanks 'Lots of lashes!' That's ok wouldn't expect you to check b4 suggesting something! I actually posted something in the recruitment section of this site which I found just after posting on here so you were right! I might try useing the guild too though! :) ta hun xx

Advertise it in the Recruitment forum on here :wink2:

Latest posts

Back