Where to buy a pop-up spray tan tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone suggest good place to buy a

pop-up spray tan tent

new or used.
Need one for mobile and at home.

Thanks X

Damn shame geek bay has gone, I know there was one on there.

Wish I could remember the geek who was selling it.

good luck

beauty express, capital and salons direct sell them

i know people don't like to suggest it but you could try ebay

Thanks girls, I have looked on ebay, Judy is this a friend of yours or were you just being helpful and looked it up for me. (Thank you!!!):hug:

No its just one I found hun...I think this was the cheapest x

Thanks, I have phoned Salon Serv and Capital and they are over £150 so ebay looks like the cheapest. Otherwise tanning site was £99 and when you are setting up the costs of everything make it so expensive to get going.

Thanks girls for all your help. I will try bidding :D

hi new to posting on the forum although used all your advise for ages thanks:lol:!! no this is a little late but thought it may help others i got my pop up booth from gumtree £60 delivered if wanting to use paypal add £3.50 still a bargain just checked and they are still available

I saw this but wondered whether they were being cheeky and it was really a camping toilet cubicle.I think the door would get in the way as it looks low and it doesnt look like there is a flap at the back for an extractor if you wanted one.

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,

What about a Sienna-x tanning cubicle? You trained with them :rolleyes: and as they say they are the original sellers of pop up tents.x

I think she has one by now it is an old thread.

I saw this but wondered whether they were being cheeky and it was really a camping toilet cubicle.I think the door would get in the way as it looks low and it doesnt look like there is a flap at the back for an extractor if you wanted one.

I just had another look. I hadn't noticed the flippin' door at the front!:lol: Hmmm, you may be right.

If you're heading off to Olympia Beauty next month and you can hang on for a bit, it may be worth checking out any special offers ... just a thought.

Yes, Gillian is right, thanks girls, have had a tent now for months.

Latest posts

Back