Where to buy Airbrush System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Where's the best place to buy an airbrush system/paint, etc and roughly how much do they cost??

Thanks in advance

Is it for nail art? Here's a link to a good place in the UK:

http://www.airbrushes.com

They sell complete kits so you can buy everything you need in one go.

Jackie

thanks for the link jackie,i also found it very helpful:)

I brought mine off E-Bay someone referred a guy called Mike to me, it was another geek but i cant remember who, i'd def reccomend him.

you could try [email protected], he has airbrush systems there and will advise. I purchased mine and he was helpful and professional, service was good also

Thank you this gives me an idea of what I should expect to pay. Might have a look on geekbay aswell incase anyone's selling any 2nd hand.

Thank you xx

hi, i have one you can buy if you want to it hasnt even done a full set i have just played with it had it about 3 years good as new just stuck under stairs dont think the paint is any good:eek: but got a book and vid some where:confused: let me know hun.

Hi,

Thanks not sure I could afford to spend any more money on nail stuff before xmas but i'll pm you after if im still interested and see if you still got it.

Thank You

Latest posts

Back