Where to buy Jessica GELeration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goyita

Reaction score
Hi! Im new, Im fron Chile and in June I'll go to NY! Could you please tell me WHERE! I can buy Jessica Nail Polish, Artistic and Led Lamps? I had a bad experience once with Ebay, any advice? HERE IN CHILE IS 2 - 3 TIMES THE PRICE THAN IS USA. THANKS!!! this website is amazing!

Have you got nail qualifications?

Have you got nail qualifications?
hi, I do, I know people in usa do their own nails sometimes but in Chile is different and I wouldnt be asking if I didnt had a Certificate. Thanks anyway!

You don't need to be defensive - I was asking as we do get questions from non-pros and in that situation they would find it difficult to obtain certain brands as the suppliers require certification before they will sell it to you. If you have all of the correct certification then you won't have a problem.
Hopefully one of our USA based geeks will be along shortly with who the official distributor for those brands is as I use CND.

You don't need to be defensive - I was asking as we do get questions from non-pros and in that situation they would find it difficult to obtain certain brands as the suppliers require certification before they will sell it to you. If you have all of the correct certification then you won't have a problem.
Hopefully one of our USA based geeks will be along shortly with who the official distributor for those brands is as I use CND.[/QUOTE
I dont know why you felt ofended

I am not offended in the slightest. As I said, if you have the correct certification then you are not going to have a problem obtaining products from the official distributors in USA.

Hi girls! Im going to NYC in June and I need to buy Jessica Geleration Nail Polish but I can't from the website since Im from outside the US and they ask American Certification! please HELP! Anyone who can help me or could tell me where to buy???

[merged threads]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Do you want it for personal use

Hi! Nope! Im a Nurse and a Nail Tech so I work during my free time doing nails and I love it! If u can help I would be so happy (and my wallet too) because in Chile I pay 3 times compare to the original price! any tip is welcome!

Hi Goyita. As I replied in your previous post then, you will only be able to buy it if you have the correct certification. You assured us you were certified so if this is the case then contact the US distributor (details should be on the website) and ask where in NYC you can buy from.
If they require US certification to sell to you and you don't have this then you cannot buy from US.

Latest posts

Back