Where to buy party lashes in bulk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I am getting loads of bookings for December for party lashes for work night's out and proms. At the moment I buy Salon Systems bulb free lashes from Beauty Express. Is there anywhere I can buy them in bulk or even in bigger quantities? The ones I get just come in small boxes, I could be doing with bigger boxes iyswim?? xx

I'm interested aswell!! I need more bulk too x

Do u use the lash extention glue or the ordinary glue? I hear all sorts on this & am intrigued : )

Do u use the lash extention glue or the ordinary glue? I hear all sorts on this & am intrigued : )

I use Salon Systems Individual Lash Glue from Beauty Express.

Just bumping this thread up, where does everyone get their cluster lashes?? xx

I get mine from my local wholesalers but they have triple packs 3 for the price of 2 which is great, havent seen in anywhere else so not much help sorry! How about Salon Serve?;)

Im gona let you guys in on some secrets of mine, i always bulk buy lashes. Not usually from the same company, but even if i have long lashes i trim them down to size, if i have time. This is a very popular service in my salon and i recently got them for about a £1 each very good quality, i always get a few see what they're like and then place my order. Two of the companies i found were at olympia and excel, and its always worthwile asking the price of premade packs of 5 or 10, 15, 20 etc Google search what i done and you will find what i am on about!!!!! no fleabay thou always professional! hths xoxo

Off to the wholesalers tomorrow to look!! I know it's veering away from the original thread slightly but, do u need separate training for clusters or will sp training be ok? Just asking as I'm qualified in semi perm Ee but want to offer clusters x

I covered clusters on my level 2 beauty therapy course in eye treatments, I would maybe check with insurance first. They are pretty simple to do, I just prep and prime as you would sp lashes, but apply the clusters instead. Cluster lashes are more popular than sp's in my area, I think its the price though xx

Thanks mrsilashes! So do u apply a cluster to one lash? I understand its a different adhesive too so will make sure I don't use my flirties adhesive! Would love to offer these as sp are quite pricey (I understand the benefits) but the younger clients seem to phone up for a cheaper option so I may start offering clusters x

Thanks mrsilashes! So do u apply a cluster to one lash? I understand its a different adhesive too so will make sure I don't use my flirties adhesive! Would love to offer these as sp are quite pricey (I understand the benefits) but the younger clients seem to phone up for a cheaper option so I may start offering clusters x

did you find out anything from your insurance company? as i feel this would be good for me too! xxxx

Its hard to describe, the bulb is bigger than a single lash, I could say it covers 3 or 4 (roughly). I just place them on top of lashes with a little glue on each bulb. And like I say the 'Ultra bulb free' trype, look the best as the other ones have quite a large bulb. These are more popular than sp in my area.

I still haven't found where to buy these in larger numbers other than from my normal suppliers :cry:

Latest posts

Back