Where to buy practice hair from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessamy1234

Reaction score
I’ve just qualified In hair extensions but defo want to get some practice in before I start advertising! I’ve got a mannequin head that I’m going to practice on and want to get some practice hair, the lady I trained with said to go on eBay and get some of there but I’m still finding that it’s abit pricey! can anyone recommend places to get practice hair for a reasonable price?
Thanks

AliExpress probably. You could even try using synthetic hair.

I’ve just qualified In hair extensions but defo want to get some practice in before I start advertising! I’ve got a mannequin head that I’m going to practice on and want to get some practice hair, the lady I trained with said to go on eBay and get some of there but I’m still finding that it’s abit pricey! can anyone recommend places to get practice hair for a reasonable price?
Thanks

Good afternoon :)

We supply our lower grade Indian 4A range to many training schools and academies across the UK for next day delivery at a low price. This range is available in all standard shades, including darks and lights, mixed and loads of ombre shades too. You can practice using all methods in this range.

Please contact us for any further assistance and we will be honoured to help you.

Euphoria x

Prestige do practice hair.

Good afternoon :)

We supply our lower grade Indian 4A range to many training schools and academies across the UK for next day delivery at a low price. This range is available in all standard shades, including darks and lights, mixed and loads of ombre shades too. You can practice using all methods in this range.

Please contact us for any further assistance and we will be honoured to help you.

Euphoria x
Hi is this just practice hair as I’m not looking to spend a lot of money on practice hair! Thanks

Studio 58 hair extensions do practice hair really cheap

Latest posts

Back