Where to buy reputable nail art products??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Cal

Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a few nail art products, like canes, gems, maybe some pens???

As I have only ever purchased stuff from CND I have no idea where to buy this sort of stuff from..I am a bit scared of Ebay as you dont knwo what you will end up with and willit be good quality professional stuff??

So if anyone can reccommend anything to me I would be really grateful

Thanks

xxxx

I've just ordered some bits off Nail Delights. They are on here also.

They don't do canes but you should have a look at the NFU Oh stuff on www.affinitinailandbeauty.com There are hundreds of top quality glitters, flowers, foils that cannot be described! Really this is the top company in nail art, just have a look if you don't believe me! Have a look in the Acrylic section as well as the Nail Art section as they do so many coloured acrylic with and without all different types and grades of glitter, the colours are amazing as well. Delivery is generally next day too so you don't have to wait too long! Customer service is the best I have ever come across and I am very old! They even include a little gift every time you order! :)

i get my canes from DIY they have some cool designs, all the sites allready mentioned are great for nail art and www.sparklynails.co.uk do some nice stuff xxx

I've just ordered some bits off Nail Delights. They are on here also.

your order is in the post got your pay offline payment thanks

adell

Well just recieved my order from nail delights and what fantastic service :hug:

why thankyou x x x:hug:

I've recently ordered lots of nail art bits from Nail Delights - Nail Art Supplies and can't recommend them highly enough. Also found that Glitterati Foil have the widest selection of foils i've seen. xx

i have tried to look at internet nail foils, but i only found the dollar nail art site, but they have the most holographic foils, and i m looking for patterned foils, i search at google a lot, but there are only a few uk sites selling foil, where is a good sourse to buy ONLINE nail foils?
:?::?::?:

Latest posts

Back