Where to buy salon tunic's in Leeds

I am looking to buy a salon tunic as i am starting my training next week at sweet squared in Leeds in a couple of weeks. I have looked on line, and there are quite afew online shops for them, but i would realy prefer to try a few, to see what fits best, for movement and comfort etc. I wondered if anyone from Leeds or near by can help.
Or do they sell them at Sweet Squared?

Any help would be great. Thanks

loubylou

You can do your training in smart/casual wear (trainers & jeans are not allowed)
sweet squared do sell uniforms, and they are very nice, hth

katiebbaby

You can do your training in smart/casual wear (trainers & jeans are not allowed)

Do they lou?as I have rang and they said it would not be until later this year? I have got mine from florence roby and inline london, both supplys can do logos if having the permission from cnd. xx

loubylou

I bought mine from the leeds cnd, sweet squared, x

katiebbaby

OHH I have rang them and rang them lol, they saying not got nothing until later this year, I did get a lovely Team Creative T.shirt off them however. xx I am about to place an order with a company and it is a bit expensive and I will be gutted if s2 and cnd bring out there tunics after me spending alot on another uniform, as I will have to but that one aswell, as we do lol xx

Thank you for your reply, i will give them a ring on monday. I am geting quite excited now, i start my training in a couple of weeks now, feels like i have been wainting forever for the date to come round from when i booked!:D