Where to buy Suntana?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannemay

Reaction score
I've just finished my Suntana samples and love it! Now looking to buy some more and can only seem to find it on suntana.co.uk. Does anyone know any other sites to buy it off? As there Vat and postage prices seems high to me. Thanks :)

They sell Suntana on eBay (it's the owner of the company who has a selling shop on eBay) when I stocked it I bought direct from eBay x

You can only buy it direct.
VAT is 20% wherever you buy anything from.
I have noticed the postage has gone up, but its a gteat product and reasonably priced.

They sell Suntana on eBay (it's the owner of the company who has a selling shop on eBay) when I stocked it I bought direct from eBay x

Forgot to add, it's free delivery on eBay x

But the prices are slightly higher-they still need to make the same money.
x

They must have put the prices up then? when I used Suntana last year it worked out a bit cheaper to buy it on eBay x

Get it on ebay. The postage is free. It works out cheaper via their ebay shop than from the website even though its the same seller x

I'm sure they used to combine the postage on their website. Eg. One product postage £2 the other £5 they just charge the dearest. This is what they used to do-not sure if they changed it

Hth

Xx

Latest posts

Back