Where to buy tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
Hi does n e 1 know where I could buy a tunic? Iv been looking but they seem a lot of money in the region of 30-40 quid.

Did anyone get one cheaper and where from?

LIsa x

Are you going to excell? There are usually quite a few uniform companies doing good deals.

thanks evry1 thats brilliant xx

Cordcourt always have good sale offers, limited sizes and design but excellent quality price and customer service

I have brought a couple of beautiful, modern and great quality tunics from a store on ebay called the tunic makers.. All colours and sizes and great service!

buttercups, Alexandra workwear, Inline of London, Florence Roby, also if you long on to British Guild of Beauty Therapist of Professional Beauty, click onto Uniform suppliers it should be give a list you could search through.

I have also bought a couple of my tunics from a place on Ebay.

They are called Tunic Makers and either sell them ready made or do them to order, so you can pick style and colour, so really good. They are reasonably priced too.

Beauty-uniforms have some nice ones at £15+vat. I was thinking of getting myself a couple, have anyone else used this company and have opinions.
Lisa
xxxx

I got mine from Beauty for nails. They have a wide selection of colours and styles!! I got a nice black chinese style which I am very happy with!!
HTH

Hi does n e 1 know where I could buy a tunic? Iv been looking but they seem a lot of money in the region of 30-40 quid.

Did anyone get one cheaper and where from?

LIsa x

hi there,

i got mine of ebay for £14.95 and they do loads of different colours

hi www.healthandbeautyware.co.uk go to bargain basement a good selection for only £10! :lol:
this is where i got mine from and i love it.it cost me £10.mine is white and the buttons start from one side and then do down the other (if that makes sense),they have also got little diamontes in them.i would definately buy from them again.:)

Type 'la beeby' in to google. Thats where our college tunics come from, and they are fantastic!

this is where i got mine from and i love it.it cost me £10.mine is white and the buttons start from one side and then do down the other (if that makes sense),they have also got little diamontes in them.i would definately buy from them again.:)

I just tried that link and it's not working, I got mine from ebay £15 ,I want to get hold of another as the one i bought isn't quite the right colour for me, it's pink, so my hairdresser wants to buy it from me

I bought my uniform from an internet site last year and found it didnt fit me very well and wasnt happy with it, so it isnt always a good idea to buy off the net unless you have used them before or they have been recommended, I now need a new one and am searching for a local manufacturer in the Northants area so that I can try before I buy! does any one know of one in that area?

I know they are expensive! I am pretty peed as i payed £45 from Roby for one tunic!! and the quality is rubbish. I searched hi and low for a cheap one but I need a size 8 and all the discounted ones are from size 12. Maybe I need to get eating more chocolate lol
I do hope you find one x

Buttercups have got a 3 for 2 sale on, ends Friday xxx

Latest posts

Back