Where to buy wholesale ladies clothes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Geeks, I want to sell Modern ladies clothes in a spare room I have in my salon & I wondered if anyone can tell me where the best wholesalers are, I have been to commercial road in East london, but there must be more than just this one road! I live near Norwich NR17 area ( East Anglia ) London is only 1 1/2 hours away, so I expect most are there, but if anyone can Help I would really appreciate it.
Thanking anyone that can help in advance :)

Check the UK Business Forums website. They have a wholesales sub-forum where someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

You will find the best stuff out of london or on the outskirts and it will be cheaper. Or you can ship in from China and keep an even bigger margin.

I used to ship in all sorts at Christmas time and make a killing.

City goddess ltd
Catwalk wholesale
These are a couple you could start with.
X

Check the UK Business Forums website. They have a wholesales sub-forum where someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

You will find the best stuff out of london or on the outskirts and it will be cheaper. Or you can ship in from China and keep an even bigger margin.

I used to ship in all sorts at Christmas time and make a killing.

I believe that is complicated tho isnt it getting involved with shipping etc isnt it?

I believe that is complicated tho isnt it getting involved with shipping etc isnt it?

Try China Wholesale, Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers - TradeTang.com
I used to use this site and have built up relationships with few trusted sellers.
It's basically an international ebay. Money is held in Escrow until you click consignment received and your happy. Check through sellers items and feedback. You may have to pay import tax so beware of this. I used to get orders shipped as gifts and big orders go split into 3 deliveries and never paid import on these. However this is not a guarantee you won't be taxed.

Try China Wholesale, Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers - TradeTang.com
I used to use this site and have built up relationships with few trusted sellers.
It's basically an international ebay. Money is held in Escrow until you click consignment received and your happy. Check through sellers items and feedback. You may have to pay import tax so beware of this. I used to get orders shipped as gifts and big orders go split into 3 deliveries and never paid import on these. However this is not a guarantee you won't be taxed.

Thank you Bannerpenguin, very helpful advice x

I'm not too sure where they are located as iv always just ordered from them online x

Fonthill Road, finsbury park is full of wholesalers

Latest posts

Back