Where to find nail bar to sit 4/5 technicians!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa10

Reaction score
I'm really stuck, if someone could please guide me.
I can only see single bars, but I would like to have 4 or 5 of us sitting next to each other.
My only option is to get it made, but don't know where to start with materials etc for that either?!
If any of you geeks have done this, please could you share?
Thanks!

Someone i know has had a cresent shape nail bar made and it sits 4 techs on one side and clients on the bigger outer side. Has her reception stuf on there aswell. Looks good. Will just have to find a designer or someone that will design and have it made for you.

I think your only option is to have it made you'll want to contact a cabinet or furniture maker or a carpenter not your usual joiner!

I thought I might. Well thankyou for replying!! X

I'm really stuck, if someone could please guide me.
I can only see single bars, but I would like to have 4 or 5 of us sitting next to each other.
My only option is to get it made, but don't know where to start with materials etc for that either?!
If any of you geeks have done this, please could you share?
Thanks!

"What Not Antiques" made mine to order. I gave them the measurements I wanted it to be so I could fit both lamps on without it being tight. I don't see why they couldn't make a bigger one for you.

I have problems with my back sitting for too long so went back to them to ask if they could make some longer legs for it so I could stand, which they did.

We bought 2 of these desks from ikea and put alongside each other - seats 4

BESTÅ BURS Desk - high-gloss black - IKEA

Got them about 3 years ago and the acetone etc burns through the top however now they do glass to go on top. With the glass tops these look as good as new - even better in fact - and so easy to wipe clean

Oh I seen these with the glass top, they look good!!
Thanks for reply, I have gone ahead with having it made, so excited! Got it So acetone is ok with it!
Very good price too!

Latest posts

Back