Where to find new spray tan machine hose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sxi_beautician

Reaction score
help my sunjunkie spray tan machine hose has broken and have a tan in on monday! i have the hvlp piggy machine, cant afford to buy new one from sunjunkie atm, does any1 know where i can get a hose on a website?? or wholesalers??looked all over google and cant find 1 website that does spare parts or hoses?!! x

sorry if it seems a silly answer but try diy stores like b&q. i dont know what your hose looks like but alot of companys that make tan machines also make similar looking machines (different internally) for diy painting. so im thinking they may sell extra hoses etc. might be wrong but you could take your hose to the shop and ask for a relacement see if they can help. i dont know of beauty places to get spares from. people on here really rate steve from novatan i think it is, who is very knowledgeable about equipment. maybe ask him.

I know there are several places that stock spares for machines but as I have a 5008 I am only aware of the places that sell spares for my machine. I also know that Earlex are the maker of the 5008 machine so I could go to them for spares too.

Do you know who makes your machine? - it might say a manifacturuers name on there somewhere.

When I searched for piggy spray machine it told me that it is a HVLP 700 so I searched for spares for HVLP 700 and found this site:

Spares for HVLP Spray Systems

Latest posts

Back