where to get velocity/performance tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there,
Until Sweet Squared is up and running, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get velocity tips from? I've seen some on ebay but never to sure about ordering professional stuff from there........
Also has anyone tried the new performance tips (natural).
thanks
Linds xx

hi ya,
I think they were hoping to be up and running this week so its worth giving them a call,
I use both velocity and the performance tips and like them both, I find the performance a lot faster (because you don't need to blend!) but harder to fit, the clients need pretty good nail plates to begin with, I feel velocity are more versatile on the whole,

I also think they are up and running this week too,
the scratch mag has an article on Sweet Squared and it says the contact no is 0845 210 6060 hth

You can order from Ketan Patel (former London OSNS) - he's opened his new premises over the weekend, call him (or Angelika his more than glamourous assistant) on 0208 903 5878.

I know they have Velocity in stock and I ordered some this very afternoon :)

Hiya, I'm not sure where to get the tips other than any OSNS's that might still be open, but I just wanted to recommend that you steer well clear of ebay!! I bought some in desparation when the OSNS was shut. I ordered velocity, they sent radical french, and the printed card in the lid of the box was a photocopy, a colour one, but still a photocopy. The tips looked like Creative, but I sent them back anyway. I got a refund but still had to pay for delivery and return postage.
I dont know, maybe I got bad luck that time, but I have to say I will steer well clear of ebay for any professional materials now.

thanks for all your replies. I'll try sweet squared and then the osns.
Thanks also 'chelle for you comments, this is what I thought might be the case with the tips...... I know that some people have been ripped off with powders & liquids but was never to sure about tips. A friend of mine said the other day that even tho the packaging looks ok they are prob photocopies!! How right she was!!!
thanks again.......... xx

Do Ellisons still stock Creative ??

I need to top up on some stuff and was intending to go to Ellisons in Brum ...

You've got me wondering now .....

Marlise

manchester osns has got them in, and they do mail order xx

Hi all, The Nail Academy Scotland have plenty of Velocity tips in stock. Individual sizes, 100 trays and 360 trays. Call 0141 774 5999.

Latest posts

Back