Where To Next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,

Someone help! I've completed a Gel Nail System course with Essential Nails and am now doing the Acrylic Nail System.

Can anyone suggest any further nail courses or manicure courses that I can look into to expand my knowledge. I'm at a loose end and have no idea where to go from here.

Any advice greatfully received.

Thanks Sam

There are other EN courses that you could do like the maintainance or air brushing.

Alternatively, if you don't live too far from a college check what manicure courses they do....as now is the best time of year to sign up for them!!!!! :)

HTH

I would try and get some one to one training, just so they can make sure everything is fine and you havnt picked up and bad habits.

Hi,

I've just completed my EN course and it's just in the post for marking.

There was a thread just this week that the EN courses are really just a starter into this kind of work.

I was a bit miffed about the whole thing but now I'm okay about it and quite excited that I have decided to do the Creative Nail Foundation Course soon. At least I don't have to wait and do the conversion course in a year now and I also get to learn how to sculpt.

Maybe you should think about this too.

Latest posts

Back