Where to put spray tan tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyx

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am going to start to do spray tanning mobile. Just wondered I'd anyone does it now, and how they set up etc?

Obviously the spray can be quite misty and I don't want it to go everywhere and over everything!! Is it enter in the kitchen or living room or somewhere else?! I have no idea!

Some tips and advice would be great!
Thankyou x

I can't even figure out how to get my tent down, mobile is no option for me just now!

:( xxx

Oh no! What have I got myself into lol! Xx

I can't even figure out how to get my tent down, mobile is no option for me just now!

There are loads of videos online showing how to fold your tent. Nouvatan have one, if you search for that in google, they have a great video which will help. Once you know how its easy!

Here you go, dont know if this link will work:

spray tan tent folding instructions - YouTube

Once you have got to grips with setting your gun to suit your chosen solution there is hardly any overspray and it mainly stays in the tent.

I put my tent up wherever it will fit.

I've sprayed in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways lol.

:biggrin: All been there. LOL There are some good youtube vidoes showing you how to do it but dont you dare look away as you might miss the important bit. It will get easier and before you know it it wil pop down quicker than it pops up

I'm the same as baggy bear, spray everywhere in peoples house although I do prefer a kitchen for the ventilation. My advice leaflet does state the treatment should be carried out somewhere with good lighting and ventilation.

Always carry a couple of hand towels. I use black ones from Asda or Primark, they don't need to be fancy. You don't want anything too thick and fluffy that the clients feet will sink into and cause a line.

I use the clip on light from Nouvatan in houses with bad lighting (you'd be surprised how dim some peoples houses are).

With regards to the tent, this video is quite good. The most crucial point is at about 34-35 seconds, one side over the other!!!! Just don't force it, it will click into place.

xx

Best Spray Tanning Tent - How-To Fold Instructions - YouTube

Oh and my Mum makes me store my tent in the boot of my car cause she hates the smell of it! (My bf pressure washes it for me when he can).

When i was starting out tanning a couple of years ago i went to my friends to practise and couldnt get my tent down! Had to ask her brothers mates to help and there was 6 of us but we still couldnt do it aha had to call my dad in the end and get him to guide me through it (he was the only one who put it down at our house) managed to do it after 10 mins but it was so embarrasing! Aha thank god it wasnt a client! :) xx

Latest posts

Back