Where to start in opening up own buisness??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm a mobile beautician and nail tech and hate going out in the cold and wet weather but love what I do....
I have played with the idea for over a year on opening my own salon.... But my question is where do you start and what type off cost is involved in setting up:confused:.... I would love to get some help and advise for the experts on here. Pm me if its easyier...

Thanks Guys...:) xx

I dont have a salon, but I have a commercial premise for my other business, and I jumped into it without thinking and it cost me alot more then I expected. But simple things like getting a phone line, BT want a huge deposit, as can electric companies. All these costs I didnt budget for :rolleyes:

Thanks Lelaah
They are thing I would need and you dont think that they would want a bit deposit. But it all money to companys like them were just a number to them... x

You proberly would of been better off posting this in Biz Geek, they will be able to help xx

Latest posts

Back