Where to start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

biggsy

Reaction score
As a newly qualified nail tech and freshly redundant from my day job I have decided to plough my money into my home salon. I already do Gelish which my ladies love and I already do occasional manicures using Sparitual and OPI polish. As I have only just started I need some Guidance as to what the best products are to use- hard Gel, acrylic and usual nail polish. I have tried OPI, Nsi attraction acrylic and Youngs Gel but obviously there is so much stuff out there I dont know where to start.
I love sparitual but do I go the whole hog and buy into the polish as well? Do I go with Nail Harmony gels and acrylic and so take on all the Nail Harmony system. I really need advice from people who have tried and tested these things! I have the funds to invest just don't know which system to invest in...help!

RebeccaQ

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just about to start training so unfortunately can't help you out...but wanted to say good luck :D

collic05

Reaction score
Hi Biggsy

I'm not sure what the other geeks think but I use a few different systems (NSI for gel and acrylic and Shellac also). For my manicure and pedicures I chop and change but have just started to use OPI polish. At the end of the day I think if you try the different products and see what you prefer. I would't mix gel or acrylic systems but I wouldn't say you have to change your polish range if your happy with what you've got. Good luck

biggsy

Reaction score
hi!

thanks for your replies and i think you're right that I need to try a few different things, as usual us ladies are spoilt for choice..:D

Latest posts