Where was everyone at PB then ? lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
Well im very proud of myself , cos i went , alone :lol:

didnt like being alone though, place is sooo big and sooo warm, i left earlier than planned , but had good time, and got a nail done by Antony Buckley !!:lol:

Anyway, couldnt find any geeks, was staring at peoples badges all day pmsl, they must of thought i was bonkers lol

So were was everyone? i looked in the bar were we'd said to meet up and didnt see anyone, did i just miss the meet or did no one go?

hope to see you next year , if im brave enough to go again lol xx

They're more than likely still there .... if you would have drifted towards the bar area, I'm sure you would have found loads of 'em! :lol:

Get a pic of that nail up lol....Antony's fab isn't he....did you tell him you were a Geek.....I never met anyon eat my first show, shy and retiring type me, but now I tend to find myself asking people and also people asking are you a Geek.....my model at Excel in March found this very funny!

yep told him id heard about him through geek site, will post a pic if i can get good picture of it will ask hubby to take one when he comes in

xxxxx

Nicky if I was nearer I'd have defo come to meet you :hug: What a nana you must have felt! I wonder what happened???

i was there....in the bar....at 1.30...with lots of the others .... and watched Ant

ahhhhh mate :hug:....but well done for going xxx

Well Nicky, I am glad it was not only me who didn't find any!!! :hug:

C.

i was there....in the bar....at 1.30...with lots of the others .... and watched Ant

ahhhhh mate :hug:....but well done for going xxx
ahhh bloomin ell ang, can believe i didnt find ya's never mind, next year eh xxxx

Well Nicky, I am glad it was not only me who didn't find any!!! :hug:

C.
awwww hun:hug: hope you had good time anyway xxxx

I didnt find any either, however I bumped literally into someone who I had done a PHD waxing course with, so it was good to chat abit with her. I actually didnt think much to the exhibitors and PB anyone think the same?

i was there at 145 too hunnie there must of been 10 or twelve of us

Me me me meeeee I was there in the bar at half 1
With lots of others, I was pretty miffed I couldnt get a cup of tea :green: (yes thats right, in a bar and I wanted a brew)
But a lovely geeky bought me a coke instead (thankyou hunny)

It was fab to meet up with everyone,
My feller phoned me while I was sat in the bar, and he said "are you ok, does it feel strange sitting with everyone?" I replied " Nope I feel VERY comfortable"
Its like I knew you all forever ahhhhhhhhhh
I was like a bit of a stunned rabbit though, trying to take everything and everyone in hahahah:green:
Btw nicky I'm glad you went hunny, just sorry we all missed each other xxxxx

I had a lovely day, I went with my friend from college, unfortunately we were having such a good time looking around, we forgot all about the meet in the bar, sorry guys, I probably saw loads of fellow geeks, but didn't get to speak to any I was too busy getting things that I needed.

It was a really good day the only disappointment for me was that Calgel didn't have any stock for sale, you had to fill in an order form and I wanted to see the coloured gels in person so to speak rather than on a colour chart so I could choose which I wanted, so yes that was a disappointment and I didn't order anything from the stand, I can do that from home.

The show seemed just as good as last year and may be even a little better. I can't wait for next years.

Joan

Me me me meeeee I was there in the bar at half 1
With lots of others, I was pretty miffed I couldnt get a cup of tea :green: (yes thats right, in a bar and I wanted a brew)
But a lovely geeky bought me a coke instead (thankyou hunny)

It was fab to meet up with everyone,
My feller phoned me while I was sat in the bar, and he said "are you ok, does it feel strange sitting with everyone?" I replied " Nope I feel VERY comfortable"
Its like I knew you all forever ahhhhhhhhhh
I was like a bit of a stunned rabbit though, trying to take everything and everyone in hahahah:green:
Btw nicky I'm glad you went hunny, just sorry we all missed each other xxxxx
I was having my nail done by Antony Buckley when you were at the EZ Flow stand with Peter Pan, but I was too frightened to say hello!:eek: Maybe I'll pluck up the courage at Excel to say hi to a couple of geeks-perhaps.
I went to "The Art of Winning", Kirsty Meakin's seminar, which was fab, and I'm hopefully going to Antony's "Dare To Be Dazzling" tomorrow. I only spent money on renewing my Scratch subcription, and I don't think I'm going to be buying more than a few bits and bobs tomorrow-if anything.

I was on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD SULKING!!!! Garr and bagarrrr!!
:irked::cry::irked:

I was having my nail done by Antony Buckley when you were at the EZ Flow stand with Peter Pan, but I was too frightened to say hello!:eek:
:eek: you silly billy :hug:
you should have said hi ....but i know what you mean, i didnt say hi to anyone i recognised last year :green:

was it you having the brown tip nail? when i wondered if i could buy a snow monkey, some miracle shine.....and an Antony please :green: but he said No i couldn't buy him, as he had prior engagements that night :rolleyes:

I tried to hide my nails the whole time as I have had them on for almost 2 weeks and they are a bit of a mess hahaha...naughty me,

I have to say though, I have come away from it TOTALLY inspired !!!

I was there but didn't see anyone I knew. :cry: Did have a fab time time though & went way over budget but I have a fantastic hubby & its only one day a year !!! Owe him BIG time now though!!! Promised not to moan at him for one whole week if he goes with other lads to pub after work!!!! Its goona kill me, lol!! :) Bought loads of fab stuff!!!!! :)

was it you having the brown tip nail?
It was indeed! I loved it even though I was a bit worried when Antony started splodging loads of brown on! But it's such a sexy nail, I wanted the full set done!!
Like you, I've really been inspired to have a mess about with all my colours, and see what I can come up with. IMO, PB this year wasn't the greatest exhibition in the history of the universe, but I really enjoyed the seminars that I went to. I'm hoping to go to Excel next year and I faithfully promise (pinky swear) that if I do see any geeks there, I will say hi!:green:

Had good time too - altho was v hot and had to go have sit down after feeling bit funny - prob from standing still too long watching sam and jo at ezflow stand! came away all keen and dying to have a go at few things.

But - missed there being no creative stand - wasnt quite the same. Hopefully be up and running again for next show.:lol:

I was their also, watch Antony do a young girl's nail, tried to take a picture with my mobile but it didn't turn out so well. Beautiful nail!
J

Had a great time there today but didnt have enough time to look at the nail comps, demo's and seminars so definately need to do both days next time!

Latest posts

Back