Where's everyone going away this year? Is abroad better than UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyleah

Reaction score
So where is everyone going away this year?
Abroad or UK?
I'm going to Majorca in June & Rhodes in September!
Thinking about Edinburgh aswell!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Only one hol for us as we're tied to the july/aug summer holidays so grossly inflated price but hey ho, with teenagers you never know how many more holidays you've got together so its worth it.

Majorca for us as well :cool:

Oooo very nice...where a abouts are you staying? In going to Santa Ponsa!

Oooo very nice...where a abouts are you staying? In going to Santa Ponsa!

Cala Bona, its on the east coast, planning day trips to Palma, Pollensa and Soller and chilling the rest of the time - maybe a water park too

Think Santa Ponsa is quite near Palma?

Santa Ponsa is about 20 mins from airport so I presume it will be near. We will be making a couple or trips to Palma Nova & Magaluf though lol.

Me & my fiancé are looking at going to New York in January but having a bit Of trouble as to where to stay!! Want to be central but no overly priced & nice room any suggestions xx

Holiday Abroad to Rhodes in September too! Then a couple of weekends away in the UK in June and November although nothing booked yet!

I've only ever taken my daughter on holiday in the UK - I've never fancied travelling with such a little person.

I have to say, we've been SO lucky with the weather except when we were in Devon. We had the most glorious week staying in a £10 room in a pontins! I booked it with the intention of using it as a base for sleeping and being able to book a travelodge if it was that bad. We were only there to sleep and then went down the beach, or out exploring.

Last year we went to alton towers for a few days and then had some days here and there - the beach, to a little pond with pedal boats, on walks in the woods, climbing trees and exploring. And all with picnic (including a box of Krispy Kreme on occasion :D).

There are so many beautiful places that we take for granted just because we live here. If only we were guaranteed the weather.

I am thinking about going to italy somewhere next year though :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me & my fiancé are looking at going to New York in January but having a bit Of trouble as to where to stay!! Want to be central but no overly priced & nice room any suggestions xx

We stayed at Yotel :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to Holguin, Cuba in June.
After no holiday for 3 years I'm counting down the days 😁 xx

I came back from

Egypt 4 weeks ago
Morrocco in June
Ibiza in July
Somewhere abroad in sept

Holland for a week in May and Turkey for 2 weeks in the summer holidays.

We went to centre parcs in January for 5 days aswell.

The kids will love it. My baby is due in November so I doubt we'll go abroad next year unless we do a self drive to France.

Jemima :)

Ooooo everyone's going to such lovely places!
We normally have about 3-4 holidays abroad a year then a couple of weekends in uk.
Saving up for Vegas & New York next year tho for my 21st!!!!

So jell of everyone!!! I'm just going to FIB festival in Benicassim, Spain in July so far. Went to England in Feb but wouldn't qualify it as a holiday haha xxxx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only leave my dog with my Mum, or my partner, so as my Mum is a seasonal worker in Abersoch Il be visiting her a couple of weekends through out summer.

Our holiday abroad will wait til Dec/Jan time. & we will probably go to Thailand, unless I can convince him to look at visiting possible wedding destinations ha.

We went to Egypt in Jan this year.

Id love some hot sun now though!

Xx

South of France in August and a couple of UK holidays. We hate flying so try and keep it to a minimum.

Next year will be better. Driving holiday through Belgium and Holland and then a flying trip to Italy.

My mum got married in Rhodes, Kalithea Spa & Springs...it's honestly theeeee most gorgeous place on earth! Such beautiful scenery!

I don't mind flying, I work at an airport for Jet2.com part time aswell as my beauty & it's seriously the safest way to travel! X

Ibiza for 10 days at the end of June...can't wait!

You must be crazy doing Ibiza for 10 days....I couldn't hack 4!!!

Latest posts

Back