Whew

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, I have been dashing about like a Kangaroo on crack and it seems that for the most part it has paid off.
The new site is up and pumping and we are having a record number of visitors.

That said, there is still much for me to do however at this stage, I am calling it a night as I am knackered.

I have started to do some tutorials on some of the features of the site:
Ill do more tomorrow, in the meantime here is a list of things that are currently being worked on (in other words, they are not functioning)
  • My tutorials. Right now there is the smile line tutorial, but the rest need to be ported over too.
  • My Bio. Thats a low priority ;)
  • Quiz. This wont be done till next week at the soonest
  • Chat. This wont be ready till next week as well.
  • Premium stuff. The Bio and CV areas for Premium Geeks are not yet ready. Hopefully those shouldnt take too long.
I think thats about it for right now. Please email me or post any problems in the Site Assistance forum.

Cheers all. I hope you love our new home as much as I do.

Well, I have been dashing about like a Kangaroo on crack

Thankyou for that visual! being an Aussie it made me laugh....much funnier than "flat out like a lizard drinking"

Congratulations on the new site and the sites first birthday. You've obviously been a busy 'roo with an expensive habit...oops...I mean you've worked very hard and it shows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back