Which acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sambo1986

Reaction score
Hi i currently do gel nails and looking to offer acrylic just wondering which is best and easiest to use as I havnt done acrylic for a long time thanks x

I use nsi secrets & attraction
But I seen a lot of tech rave about cjp x

Cjp ! It's amazing! I used to hate doing L&P, but since I started using it I've fell back in love [emoji4]

Cjp ! It's amazing! I used to hate doing L&P, but since I started using it I've fell back in love [emoji4]
Thanks could you tell me exactly which products I would need from them to start up x

You should have a look in their website, I got the master kit, it has everything you need apart from a brush. I've just got the cjp size 10 brush, which is brilliant. They also have sample kits( not sure if they're on the site at the minute though?) you won't look back once you've tried it, it's so nice to use. X

You should have a look in their website, I got the master kit, it has everything you need apart from a brush. I've just got the cjp size 10 brush, which is brilliant. They also have sample kits( not sure if they're on the site at the minute though?) you won't look back once you've tried it, it's so nice to use. X
Aww great thanks for your help x

Just had a look as I havnt done acrylic for years would you recommend me get the other kit 1 rather than the master kit as this is fast setting ? Thanks agsin

Just had a look as I havnt done acrylic for years would you recommend me get the other kit 1 rather than the master kit as this is fast setting ? Thanks agsin

Latest posts

Back