which airbrush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy_moo_64

Reaction score
I've been having problems with my airbrush these last couple of days...its fixed now, so panic over, but I'm thinking about getting another one as a stand-by in case i have any more mishaps!

I already have the iwata HP-B, and wasn't sure whether to get this one again, or one of the Badger ones.
I've read about the badger 100G and the badger 100 SG...... has anyone got any advice they can offer, or should i stick with another iwata?
thanks

Hi Mandy, Stick with the Iwata HP-B. I started my airbrushing using the Badger 100SG and was more than happy with it - until I tried an Iwata - no comparison. I find the Iwata much nicer to use and only use the Badgers now as my 'spares'. For the little extra you have to pay for an Iwata, I'd say it's more than worth it.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

I would agree - stick with an Iwata - I have an HP-B and I recently bought an Eclipse so that I could use the Createx paints as they are slightly thicker than the Medea - now I have the best of both worlds LOL.

I did try a Badger but it would not run with my compressor.

I know lots of people who love the Badgers and do fab designs with them.

thanks girls

I was already leaning towards another iwata, just thought i'd see what other geeks were using.
is the best place to go www.airbrushes.co.uk ? they're £111 from them, or does anyone know if there's anywhere that can do them cheaper?

I used badger 100 sg for 4 years and thought it was great, tried the Iwata HP-B and now have my "Rolls Royce"! It sprays like silk and if you look after your gun, it will look after you to. I will stick with IWATA!

I have a second hand one to sell, with a new needle, in good condition for £70 if thats any help.

Love Rachel

hi chocolate

does that include the postage?

Was great to speak to you in person, my staff were laughing at the "mandi moo" on the phone, they have got used to people phoneing up with weird names asking for "chocolate" LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Glad i brightened their day!!

I'll get a cheque off to you in the morning.
Thanks for EVERYTHING Chocolate, you're an absolute gem on here.

Have a good week-end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back