Which are the best NSI Forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberley1978

Reaction score
Hi

I've just started trying to use forms rather than just tips for my gel nails. I use the NSI Balance Gel system. With the kit I bought you get clear forms which I've found quite difficult to use. In the DVD they provide I notice that they use the silver ones.

On their website there are three to choose from:- clear, silver or gold.

Does anyone have experience with any of these please?

Which is the easiest to use?

Thanks

Kimberley x

i have the gold ones , and i think they are brilliant ,
i also have millenium gold rectangle forms , which imo , are pants !!! they do not stay stuck at all ,
i have some reusable forms and
i also have creative preformance forms , which are the best i have ever tried !

but if its a choice out of the nsi ones only , i'd go for the gold ones hun xxx

Hi im in the same boat as you kimberley but iv heard the silver ones are best but i suppose it down to personal pref.A very king geek on here as just sent me some silver ones to try so i will let you know x

Hi

Thanks for the advice. Another question (if it's not too silly to ask) is can you use any make of form with any make of gel or should I stick to NSI forms as I'm using their gel?

When I did my balance training with NSI I was advised to only use the clear sculpting forms. The other foil like forms do not allow the UV light through and can cause undercure of product.

What problems are you having with your forms?

I find i had a few teething problems with these forms as they are made of a plastic and not paper, like my usual forms. I found they needed to be rolled more before application and also secured at the tabs with the oval pop-out.

I hope this helps you, but feel free to ask me any more questions

As far as i am aware these clear forms are what should be used with a gel system to enable a proper cure. hth

Hi

I'm having trouble fitting them on the finger as there always seems to be a slight gap between the form and the nail :o/

Are you pre tayloring your form?
maybe you need to cut the hole a little to give a snug fit.

Are you folling the form before its applied?

Not cutting it at all. It's more if you look at the nail if the client's finger is pointing directly at you (if you get what I mean?).

I've not rolled the form either... I'm kinda teaching myself :o/

Latest posts

Back