Which are the best professional colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyhair23

Reaction score
I am starting to rent a chair in April whats best colours to use I've only ever known Igora, I'm looking into Wella, Loreal & Mood, Mood seems cheapest but this is what scares me with this brand but I've heard some good reviews.

I have so many clients wanting to achieve ashy blonde, white blondes, or just your basic bases but I want something that look really nice, healthy & shiny.

I am starting to rent a chair in April whats best colours to use I've only ever known Igora, I'm looking into Wella, Loreal & Mood, Mood seems cheapest but this is what scares me with this brand but I've heard some good reviews.

I have so many clients wanting to achieve ashy blonde, white blondes, or just your basic bases but I want something that look really nice, healthy & shiny.
I absolutely love wella. If you wanted something cheaper but if a similar quality and similar technology then consider Framesi.

I absolutely love wella. If you wanted something cheaper but if a similar quality and similar technology then consider Framesi.

Thank you ill look into that xxx

Latest posts

Back