Which are the best real hair extensions that dont look scraggy??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Bohyme by Celebrity Elite are supposed to be good
Balmain single strand real hair extensions ? hmmm personally I never seemed to get along with them much
as they seemed to go very tatty and dry ,
but other people seem to like the balmain clip ins
and the singles too
here is a link that may help you choose :)

What's the best quality hair-extension?

Bohyme all the way! ive been doing hair extensions years and have yet to find a better quality for the price!:green:

Bohyme all the way! ive been doing hair extensions years and have yet to find a better quality for the price!:green:

Hi xniceyloux , :) this is the only other hair that I have heard is really good quality (and no complaints)
I will have to try some too
I am always on the lookout for good quality hair :hug:

Hi all, I'm new here and I have just started a mobile hair extensions business in Yorkshire. I use the Pro Tac, Hot Fusion and Micro Ring methods.

That Luscious Lox method looks fab! Where can I buy the hair etc? and is it expensive?

Have a look at my website if you are interested
www.myhairextensions.org.uk

Hi all, I'm new here and I have just started a mobile hair extensions business in Yorkshire. I use the Pro Tac, Hot Fusion and Micro Ring methods.

That Luscious Lox method looks fab! Where can I buy the hair etc? and is it expensive?

Have a look at my website if you are interested
www.myhairextensions.org.uk

Hi Katie , welcome to salon geek your website looks good nice and informative :hug:

Latest posts

Back