Which are the best real hair extensions that dont look scraggy??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi

iv been going to a salon recently where most of the girls have hair extensions in and to be honest they look so bad:rolleyes:

They look scraggy dry and over processed even notted???/***!!

I would like hair extensions but I like my hair to look healthy and shiny and these have well put me off:confused:

They say they do BALMAIN real hair? Which is the best real hair extensions out there that are nice and healthy and dont look like a dead animal so to speak lol:lol:

cheers

nenee:)

Balmain do really good real hair, hair extensions you can get them in clip in form, double bonds and single bonds. They look really natural and are easy to look after.

Hi, Bohyme by Celebrity Elite are supposed to be good
Balmain single strand real hair extensions ? hmmm personally I never seemed to get along with them much
as they seemed to go very tatty and dry ,
but other people seem to like the balmain clip ins
and the singles too
here is a link that may help you choose :)

What's the best quality hair-extension?

hi minky

i agree, the hairdresser did say they used cheaper hair on themselves and used balmain on their clients, when i was in the other day a client with the balmain full head of extensions was having to have an intensive conditioning treatment as they were so dry and scraggy, i would never pay hundreds of pounds to have my hair looking like that:confused:

Its put me off having them, i have kolon real hair clip in extensions, and they have been great i condition them etc and they sometimes go a little frizzy but i use serum, but they are not dry or scraggy, i guess il keep with the clip ins, just thought it would be nice to have them in all the time as Im going on my hols soon too.
:)

maybe its not the balmain hair maybe its how the client looks after them or how they are put in?? I dont understand why they use extensions which are not trimmed at the ends they always have scraggy ends not nice:irked:

nenee

Hi Nenee :)

We use Dream Girl extensions in our salon and I have to say it depends entirely how the client looks after them. I was talking to a client yesterday who has weaves and she said she couldn't believe the differejnce in her extensions since she bought the relevent products to help her look after them. Another client I was talking to first had hair extensions back in 1997 and they weren't real hair, but even so, she thought she could just have them put in and they would be fine! She never realised the amount of care that was needed to look after them properly.

Maybe the hairdressers don't have time to look after them?

Racoon are supposed to be a good brand also.

xx

Hi ya

I thought it may be due to home care etc, as I have to look after my clip in hair extensions or they can go frizzy:irked:

I think i may check out the local hair salons and see what hair they use and how it looks then take it from there, if im not happy il stick with the good old clip ins:)

cheers

nenee

we use cinderella and no complaints from staff or clients with them. they are lush. x

not heard of cinderella will see if any salons do them

cheers

Our Salon uses Great Lengths and they r georgeous!!!!!!!!

I've used Balmain a few times n they were great, also like cinderella n hair doctor have a nice virgin brand. Although i have almost black hair so the hair i use would be far less processed before i get it. Anything cheaper goes terrible knotty and any time i was blonde they didnt last as long!

I'm gonna put some in my hair soon i'll post before n after pics on my profile.. oh n they have to be thinned n trimmed or tend to look fake
I use pre bonded strands

Hope you find somewhere good cos they're great when done right xx

I would love to see the before and after photos when you get them done, it would give me a good idea how they would like:)

cheers

nenee

Finally i put pics up, its my cousin and they would have looked a lot better if she had let me thin them with the hot razor.... but she ran out sayin no your not cuttin them:lol:

she'll let me soon, i hope

sorry i took so long puttin them up
i'm doing my own at the moment so i'll take a pic 2moro and put it up, hopefully i'll find a decent before pic, i dont do photos! unless i'm tryin to breakdance in a pub:lol:

Finally i put pics up, its my cousin and they would have looked a lot better if she had let me thin them with the hot razor.... but she ran out sayin no your not cuttin them:lol:

OOOO they look really nice :hug:

thank you,
i've added length to mine, only 80 or so extensions was meant to be a full head but i got lazy:lol: i'll pop up pics soon. Hate doing my own but they look grand, then again i've really dark hair so you get away with loads when dark

hey,im trained up in balmain pre-bonded hair extensions...Balmain is good quality hair extensions BUT to keep them in good quality really you shouldnt dye them as they havent actually been dyed to the desired look they are chemically treated...and also we recommend you use the balmain treatment range which you can purchase from the balmain website and also a balmain soft bristle brush or simular...thats how to keep the extensions looking good and healthy
the clients who you saw maybe wernt given the correct aftercare advice or just didnt bother to listen which results in wasting alot of money and then having to try and correct the problems...hope this helps :)

I know you are asking about real hair extensions, but I had hair extensions done a good while back at Antenna Hair in Kensington, London. They use monofibre for extensions, but they were totally amazing. Everybody commented on how beautiful my hair was! it looked so real.

Hi, Bohyme by Celebrity Elite are supposed to be good
Balmain single strand real hair extensions ? hmmm personally I never seemed to get along with them much
as they seemed to go very tatty and dry ,
but other people seem to like the balmain clip ins
and the singles too
here is a link that may help you choose :)

What's the best quality hair-extension?[/quote

Bohyme remi is excellent hair...the best IMO..I have been doing hair extensions for about 3 years using this hair. hth's x

hi

thats wat i found with the balmain they looked so bad dry and like fluff, and just looked false, they were so dry on a client that she was having a nanomax treatment to try and sort them out, BUT the nanomax did nothing they still looked over processed and dry:irked:

The hairdressers had the balmain aswell and they know how to care for them but they were dry and scraggy to, so its well put me off, id rather have shorter hair thats shiny than a mop full of not so nice hair extensions:confused:

Hi, if you order the best loose European hair from Banbury it is great hair
it comes in 30 grm bundles and you can re use it many times over ,

but you would need to get it pre bonded first , (thats if you prefere fusion), or a trained extensionist may put it in for you with the glue gun method or another method ,
but you wont be dissapointed with this European hair :hug:

Here is a link Address:

Products Page

Latest posts

Back