Which bleach do you prefer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all looking at Changing the bleach I use. Normally blondor, just wanted some suggestions :) thanks x

V light!! And for under a £10!!

V-LIGHT alllll the way!!!!! i love it and smelllls amazing!!!! xxxx

Is that matrix?? I forget the name of the only site I can't get hold of it!! I'll go trawling now lol thanks :) xx

Is that matrix?? I forget the name of the only site I can't get hold of it!! I'll go trawling now lol thanks :) xx

Salonsupplies.co.uk

Yesss I found it!! Blue rinse I may hassle you for the next couple of weeks I'm going to try matrix colour once and for all! First question Is M= mocha their equivalent to brunette?? Sorry, thanx lol xx

Oh thanx perry lol just found it, although I thought you'd pop in lol x

Yesss I found it!! Blue rinse I may hassle you for the next couple of weeks I'm going to try matrix colour once and for all! First question Is M= mocha their equivalent to brunette?? Sorry, thanx lol xx

Yes but
Mocha contains red, gold, orange and violet, beautiful range but if you'd like to use this over heavily hi lighted hair add either W or Wn in with it. Feel free to hassle me x

Yes but
Mocha contains red, gold, orange and violet, beautiful range but if you'd like to use this over heavily hi lighted hair add either W or Wn in with it. Feel free to hassle me x

Ok so N is neutral yea? And what is W?? Sorry I've only used numbers and most of the letters are self explanatory :) x

Ok so N is neutral yea? And what is W?? Sorry I've only used numbers and most of the letters are self explanatory :) x

W is warm which is orange
G is soft golf, I love matrix golds coz nothing is massively orange. If depositing, staying same or 1 level lift use 10vol I have this on order every week!! Very rare I use 9% or 12%

Ok and I've just come across sheer pastel is that mix tone?? Sorry x

Ok and I've just come across sheer pastel is that mix tone?? Sorry x

Sheer pastel is in the sync range which is tone on tone, but these are your soft toners so if you want to tone something but nothing to heavy these are beautiful x

Sheer pastel is in the sync range which is tone on tone, but these are your soft toners so if you want to tone something but nothing to heavy these are beautiful x

Ah great thank you!! Will let you know how I get on :/) x

LOVED V-Lights!!!! X

Am I pleased ;0)

Now to try the rest of the matrix ranges :) thanks again for sound advice :) xx

Latest posts

Back