Which body polish/scrub?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
I'm wanting to introduce a body polish and scrub into our salon. I'm looking for any recommendations. Another thing to point out is that there is no access to a shower, so lwould this be ok?

quite a lot of scrubs don't need shower facilities, but I personally would avoid a salt based scrub as they are a nightmare to remove every last bit.

I use gerard's gommage cream which is really lovely and easy to remove with steamed mitts.

I've also started using Priadara oriental polish (from ellisons) and that is really easy to remove and I quite impressed with it, but the oriental scrub from the same range is hard to remove.

another tip is to remove the scrub/peel/polish with a dry skin brush or exfoliating mitts.

another favourite of mine is the seaweed scrub cream from H.O.F. It goes on as a scrub but if you allow it to dry it comes off as a peel.

thanks hippy chick, i've looked at ellisons and was considering it. i'll look into the others you've pointed out and compare

thankyou,x

Latest posts

Back