Which brand do you use and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I'm quite confident in intimate waxing but have only ever used Salon Services multiflex intimate hot wax pellets, I am happy with the results I get from it but I am a brand snob and I feel like I'm missing out when I see all these things about Perron rigot and Adam and eve. I just want to know your experiences with the wax you prefer to use for intimate areas.

Thanks guys :) xx

For me it's all about the technique and the wax comes second. Try different brands but don't just get a sample pack as they're not enough; buy a full size bag from all of the brands that you're interested in and use them on your clients and ask for honest feedback.

Thanks Kim, I'll buy a bag of both. X

I trained with Kim and used Euroblonde and continued to use it for about 6 months then other geeks have raved about what they've used so I've tried several others but have gone back to eb.

I do think you really get used to something.

Vic x

I have just changed to Adam & Eve and am loving it particularly their hot wax. I agree though that it is personal preference and best to try out different ones.

I'm hoping to try lycon soon but will have a look at Adam and Eve too if they're at the show. Iv used hive, berodin and euro blonde so far. Xxx

Berodins Blue - lower temperature, quicker to set, spreads easier, and more 'stick' so most of really difficult hairs out first time.

I have been using Lycon now for 3 years and have just recently opened up my own salon. My clients love Lycon, the feeling, the smells & the results. I have tried almost all waxes and find that this suits me best.
The pre oil just makes intimate waxing such a more pleasant experience, clients can relax, without having to help you do the stretching etc, therefore feeling way more like a treatment than a monthly chor.
They do loads of different flavours of wax, gel or cream. I use the cream, just for preference, and prefer the lighter colours of wax (vanilla lycoflex) so I can see what has been removed in the wax... The salon also always smells amazing... And almost everybody comments on it.
The strip wax I use is the chocolate. This also smells amazing, but in my room is overpowered by the vanilla. Clients love the quirky flavours and smells. I use a metal spatula with the strip wax on legs and arms, which is sanitised after each client, but a lot of money and excess wax is saved, I only use half what I used to use, which is very satisfying! The metal spatula also gives a very thin application, and because it's metal, retains the heat, so your wax spreads for miles!!!

I hope this helps you. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back