Which brand to stock and sell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nurse2dermelle

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just wondered what brands everyone stocks to sell in their home salons (if you do)? I am planning to have a range of the homecare products for the peel brand I use, but I dont know whether to have something a bit more 'high street' available as well, something like the body shop. I think that might appeal to more of the younger market who get dermaplaning done for example, and obviously around Christmas it's good for gifts etc, but I don't know if it would look a bit odd to have a high street brand in a home salon? Can anyone recommend any other brands to stock and sell that are more around high street prices? Not interested in Eve Taylor as everyone round here does that! Thanks

I’ve edited your thread title to clarify that you want suggestions on brands to stock as it read as if you were selling up and closing. :)

I’ve edited your thread title to clarify that you want suggestions on brands to stock as it read as if you were selling up and closing. :)
Sorry! Haha x

Hi I use Neals Yard Remedies for my facials! Beautiful organic & natural products and easy to start up with. And the blue bottles look lovely in treatment room :) x

Hi I use Neals Yard Remedies for my facials! Beautiful organic & natural products and easy to start up with. And the blue bottles look lovely in treatment room :) x

Neals Yard are an MLM scheme so not a Professional Skin care brand. The products are ordinary (like Boots own brand) and any of your clients can set up their own Neals Yard MLM business and sell the products themselves.

https://botwatch.blog/2016/03/26/people-who-care-about-you-are-worried/

The truth about Herbalife. 89% of people who sign up will make 0% profit.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters. Look for the latest MLM Bot Watch thread.

It’s hard to accept that you’ve been scammed, but all MLM schemes are a scam.

Latest posts

Back