Which brush to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
Hi at the moment im using a brush by young nails its a 8 oval and i really need to get a new one as it doesnt perform as well now, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a brush that is practically the same as they dont seem to sell this one (it came with my kit when i trained with them).:rolleyes:

Hi at the moment im using a brush by young nails its a 8 oval and i really need to get a new one as it doesnt perform as well now, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a brush that is practically the same as they dont seem to sell this one (it came with my kit when i trained with them).:rolleyes:

You cannot beat the Prostyler Brush from CND.

NSI:lol: I had theirs first, replaced it with the young nails one and am now going back to the NSI one it seems to have more strength for sculpting but they are very alike.
www.nisnails.co.uk

NSI:lol: I had theirs first, replaced it with the young nails one and am now going back to the NSI one it seems to have more strength for sculpting but they are very alike.
www.nisnails.co.uk
which nsi one? the crimped or grand one? did u use the number 8 oval yn?

Im looking to get a new L&P brush as the one i have at the moment is not good at all ( a very cheap brush)

I have been looking around at a few and was thinking about buying the NSI No. 8 grand round kolinsky brush which i have seen online but then one of the girls at my college has a Ez-flow 508 brush and i had alittle go with it and it seems very nice to work with..

So question is.. do you think i should go with the Ez-flow 508 or NSI No. 8 grand brush? Also is size 8 the 'standard' size brush that most tend to use for L&P applications?

Also.. sorry if this sounds silly and if i have mis-heard this, but did i read somewhere about the Ez-flow 508 brush being avalible in a sam biddle design (licorice allsorts ect)

Where can i buy Ez-flow products (brushes) online in the UK?

Many thanks and sorry for all the questions :o

Lau x

I asked this question a few weeks ago and lots of people answered. The majority told me to try the EZflow 508 and I am happy that I did. It's really all a matter of personal preference. I did not get to try one out before purchasing it like you so lucky you! If you liked the way it worked then go for it. :green: I think the runner up from my thread was the CND Prostyler Brush.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/64786-market-new-brush.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the brushes I have tried i prefer the all metal Young Nails brush - Young Nails Products - All Categories - Brushes - plus it tends to hold more liquid.

But as kitkat68 said its really personal choice and I am an avid Young Nails fan anyway!!!!!

I think that the original poster was asking for advise on a different make of brush.

Im looking to get a new L&P brush as the one i have at the moment is not good at all ( a very cheap brush)

I have been looking around at a few and was thinking about buying the NSI No. 8 grand round kolinsky brush which i have seen online but then one of the girls at my college has a Ez-flow 508 brush and i had alittle go with it and it seems very nice to work with..

So question is.. do you think i should go with the Ez-flow 508 or NSI No. 8 grand brush? Also is size 8 the 'standard' size brush that most tend to use for L&P applications?

Also.. sorry if this sounds silly and if i have mis-heard this, but did i read somewhere about the Ez-flow 508 brush being avalible in a sam biddle design (licorice allsorts ect)

Where can i buy Ez-flow products (brushes) online in the UK?

Many thanks and sorry for all the questions :o

Lau x

If you go onto Grafton International Ltd they are the distributor for Ezflow in the UK.
Sam Biddle does add designs to brushes, but its probably best to email or pm her direct about having one done.
If you need anymore information you can pm me.:)
HTH !
Hazel

Latest posts

Back