Which builder gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie.nails

Reaction score
Hi. I’m looking to add a builder gel to my services. I would like a builder that I can soak off (I don’t use an efile)
I just want it for my shellac clients that have weak bendy nails. I currently use the shellac express5 top coat which takes me around 10 minutes to soak off and prep ready for the shellac reapplication. I don’t really want anything that is going to add loads more time to my removal & prep time. Hoping for a miracle 😂🙌🏼 Thanks in advance

Try a builder in a bottle product. I'm liking Nailchemy's currently. Their regular Builder or Fiber Gel for even extra strength x

We have a builder gel specifically for weak and bendy nails just released :) . Its called Flexi gel . Its not a soak off but you don't need it to be as this does not need removing each time . Just quickly file off the shellac and the you can reapply the Flexi gel again . Filing should actually be quicker then soaking and less harmful too . No harsh chemicals on the clients skin . You would be able to use a 100 or 180 grit to remove the shellac as you would have the layer of Flexi Builder underneath protecting the nail :)
https://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/?s=flexi&post_type=product

Attachments

• FLEXI+CLEAR 600.jpg
    FLEXI+CLEAR 600.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9
  • FLEXI+NATURAL.jpg
    FLEXI+NATURAL.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
We have two possibilities for you. Like Shellac, both IKON.IQ Nails products are hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty free. Like CND, who we have a huge amount of respect for, we also develop using our own chemists so the products are unique to us and no other company can buy and label. This also means we control exactly which ingredients are used, that these are from USA/EU companies and don't contain chemical impurities that could cause allergies.

1. PRIMA Base gel polish. This can be used as a standard base, but also to build. Some clients also use it to fix stones.

2. EVOLUTION soak-off builder gels. These require a base. That can be the PRIMA Base or the EVOLUTION Base. Then for overlays use EVOLUTION Clear Builder or for extensions use EVOLUTION Clear Extension gel.

Both seem to be equally popular with our UK customers for strengthening.

FYI, there is more than 140 PRIMA colour gel polishes in the range, so these can also be a nice addition for Shellac users who would like more colours.

If you send me a message, I can provide a link to application video's.

We have two possibilities for you. Like Shellac, both IKON.IQ Nails products are hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty free. Like CND, who we have a huge amount of respect for, we also develop using our own chemists so the products are unique to us and no other company can buy and label. This also means we control exactly which ingredients are used, that these are from USA/EU companies and don't contain chemical impurities that could cause allergies.

1. PRIMA Base gel polish. This can be used as a standard base, but also to build. Some clients also use it to fix stones.

2. EVOLUTION soak-off builder gels. These require a base. That can be the PRIMA Base or the EVOLUTION Base. Then for overlays use EVOLUTION Clear Builder or for extensions use EVOLUTION Clear Extension gel.

Both seem to be equally popular with our UK customers for strengthening.

FYI, there is more than 140 PRIMA colour gel polishes in the range, so these can also be a nice addition for Shellac users who would like more colours.

If you send me a message, I can provide a link to application video's.

Hi Bob, is there a way I can purchase your products? I'm in Australia?

Latest posts

Back