Which celeb would you like to have as a client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailnewbie32

Reaction score
I was chatting to my daughter today while doing her nails, and she said to me 'Mammy you are getting good at this now, maybe you could do Adeles nails one day' ( we were admiring her nails on Jonathan Ross last night)

I thought it was really sweet of her :)

So now I'm asking you lovely people, who would you love to have as a client? Not only for nails but any or all treatments you do.

Going by the Vin Diesel thread last night I suspect a few of you would love him as a massage client :) Me included LOL

Jesse J, Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj. Love their style and attitude.

Jordans lashes. Without a question. Im sick of being asked for her unachieveable look so id quite like to give her a make under! Then people can ask me for something realistic x

Id also consider waxing brad pitts intimate areas. But he would have to ask nicely.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Jordans lashes. Without a question. Im sick of being asked for her unachieveable look so id quite like to give her a make under! Then people can ask me for something realistic x

Id also consider waxing brad pitts intimate areas. But he would have to ask nicely.

I remember her saying before that she wears up to 4 sets of strip lashes at a time! I can't even put one set on myself properly LOL

@HWilliams, those girls would be great, you could be super creative and they could pull it off.

I remember her saying before that she wears up to 4 sets of strip lashes at a time! I can't even put one set on myself properly LOL

@HWilliams, those girls would be great, you could be super creative and they could pull it off.

She's a.moron lol.

I've the perfect treatment for her...decapitation x

Ah no, think of the mess and explaining to the insurance company :lol:

Ah no, think of the mess and explaining to the insurance company :lol:

Id prob be more worries bout the police. Be worth if though lol. Actually if she could just keep.her.mouth shut id b happy x

Id prob be more worries bout the police. Be worth if though lol. Actually if she could just keep.her.mouth shut id b happy x

You could always glue it shut lol

I couldn't massage Ryan Reynolds, I don't know if I could remain professional ~sigh~

Madonna's nails, I think she would be hard to please and I would be up to the challenge, after she had finished autographing my entire collection of memorabilia of course hehe

Beyonce's make up, she has such great features and so pretty

And if I were a piece of clothing for the day, I wouldn't mind being Jon Bon Jovi's vest :p x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Gerard Butler & Bear Grylls......I'd like to get them on my massage table...:D

To be unprofessional with?...... Tom Hanks, He's Lush!!!! ;)

Gerard Butler & Bear Grylls......I'd like to get them on my massage table...:D

Omg gerard butler........ Is never let him leave the spa x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Anthony keidis (lead singer in red hot chili peppers) full body massage lol!!

I agree with Tom hanks (he is meant to be the nicest celeb going) x

hmmmm... everyones answers are really good, Id love to do Amy Childs hair.
Lady Gaga, and Jedward.
I really dont know why, but I love them ha ha x

I would like to wash and dry Axl's hair and stroke it and play with it and curl it round my finger while I kiss his ear!!

Jacqui xx

I would like to wash and dry Axl's hair and stroke it and play with it and curl it round my finger while I kiss his ear!!

Jacqui xx

Mmmmmmm as long as it the Axl of the 90's cos he is a bit mental now LOL

sidetrack slightly, first ever concert I ever went to was GnR in Croke park when I was 15!

hmmmm... everyones answers are really good, Id love to do Amy Childs hair.
Lady Gaga, and Jedward.
I really dont know why, but I love them ha ha x

If you ever get to do Jedwards hair will you make it constantly flat please? THey look a lot less annoying with normal hair :)

Mmmmmmm as long as it the Axl of the 90's cos he is a bit mental now LOL

sidetrack slightly, first ever concert I ever went to was GnR in Croke park when I was 15!

Whaaaattttt!!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off with your head!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

Whaaaattttt!!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off with your head!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

Jacqui you crack me up with your love for axl!! You go girl...xxx

Latest posts

Back