Which CND acrylic brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
I converted to Cnd about 15 months ago and have always used a Pro Styler size 8 acrylic brush to sculp my L&P as this is the one that came with the kit. I am happy with it but was just wondering what brush all you other CND techs use? I do tip asnd overlay and am also Sculpting on forms. Do you think the Ultra Sculpter size 10 would be just as good if not better for this? :confused:

I converted to Cnd about 15 months ago and have always used a Pro Styler size 8 acrylic brush to sculp my L&P as this is the one that came with the kit. I am happy with it but was just wondering what brush all you other CND techs use? I do tip asnd overlay and am also Sculpting on forms. Do you think the Ultra Sculpter size 10 would be just as good if not better for this? :confused:

Personally, I like the Ultra Sculptor #10. Ever since I watched the CND vids with Tiffany/Roxanne using theirs, I've used one. It's a great brush! HTH! :)

I use the Ultra Sculptor as well, fab brush..... Big enough to hold enough liquid when you need it, can be a tiny detailing brush as well. It does everything I want it to, both over tips and forms.

Hth's

Thanks for the help.:) I will buy and try one when I next put an order in with SweetSquared.

I always used the Pro Styler #8, because like you, that's the one that came in the kit when I started training. However, I needed a new brush recently and took the plunge and bought the Ultra Sculptor and I love it!! it really does do every thing you want it to, as Vetty has said. :hug:

Latest posts

Back