Which CND Product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaqule

Reaction score
Hi, I'm quite new to nails and have completed the CND L&P Foundation course. Please can anyone tell me what product should be used diluted to cleanse nails after 'Cuticle Away'? :rolleyes:

Thank you x

Hi, I'm quite new to nails and have completed the CND L&P Foundation course. Please can anyone tell me what product should be used diluted to cleanse nails after 'Cuticle Away'? :rolleyes:

Thank you x

Hi, its citru-soak :)

Emma x

hey xx citrus soak was always recommended but is now discontinued ...... so now cnd recommends any fragrance free liquid soap added to water to neutralize the cuticle away xx

hey xx citrus soak was always recommended but is now discontinued ...... so now cnd recommends any fragrance free liquid soap added to water to neutralize the cuticle away xx

Hi since when has this been discontinued. xx

I was once told you could use the scentsations washes??? Maybe I'm wrong and please correct me if I am.

And I think the citrus soak is discontinued because they re-made the spa-manicure (it's more like almond spa now, but still that lovely smell)

Can anyone advise how much soap to how much water? Many thanks! :)

citrus soak was part of the old spa manicure range and has since been replaced with the yummy and improved citrus spa manicure range, this came out last summer, you only need 3-4 pumps of soap to about 8oz of water, you could get clients at this stage to wash their hands instead but to ensure the cuticle away has been removed and neutralized it is better for the tech to do this stage them selfs, Karen, as for using the scentsations hand wash, problems can occur with product adhesion if heavily perfumed (or contain oil) soaps are used during the prep stage xx so to be on the safe side use fragrance free xx

Thanks Clara, I have the huge bottles of citrus soak still, so I havn't tried the Scentsations washes myself, and won't now:hug:

Latest posts

Back