Which CND products sell most?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask which type of CND products are being demanded by your customers.
I think that nail oil and hand cream are in the top 3 but which other products do you sell?
Which scentsasions fragrances do you sell the moste for example?
Do you sell a lot of treatments, solarbutter/manicure, polishes?
Please share....:)
Any info would be welcome!!!

all of my ladies love the solar spray, that is a good seller of mine, then the vanilla scensations, and the cranberry one is the most popular.:green:

I sell mostly solar oil, cuticle eraser and polish:lol:

thx!

do you find that people buy products after they have experienced the benefit or because it,s on display and people go...what,s that? and you explain what it,s good for and they buy it?

I started to try and give them now and then a free treatment when they come for nailenhancements like the solar manicure and some want to buy it but hook of on the price :irked: How do you guys sell products towards your customers , what do you say to make them realize that the money is worth the benefits of the products?

I list the main ingredients of the product and explain the benefits of each. I also tell them, why they would need that product and what difference they will see if they used it as instructed.
For enamels I would tell them that they are professional quality, no formaldehyde (which may cause allergic reactions) and let them see how smoothly they apply.
For scentsations, I let the fragrance and texture speak for themselves..:green:

I list the main ingredients of the product and explain the benefits of each. I also tell them, why they would need that product and what difference they will see if they used it as instructed.
For enamels I would tell them that they are professional quality, no formaldehyde (which may cause allergic reactions) and let them see how smoothly they apply.
For scentsations, I let the fragrance and texture speak for themselves..:green:

That,s a professional aproach i must say... i should do that aswell.
Very helpfull thx!
The scentsations do sell without much talk indeed :green:

Do you all sell for the full recommended retail price ? Some of the salons my way sell products cheaper ie. £7 for full size solar oil instead of £9.95.

Do you all sell for the full recommended retail price ? Some of the salons my way sell products cheaper ie. £7 for full size solar oil instead of £9.95.

I'm sure you're not allowed to do that :!: :?: :!:

I'm sure you're not allowed to do that :!: :?: :!:

Well I'm sure they can sell for what they like as Creative only give a 'recommended' retail price but they can't be making much on the products. Just wondered if that was the norm and why my clients aren't buying :eek:

Well I'm sure they can sell for what they like as Creative only give a 'recommended' retail price but they can't be making much on the products. Just wondered if that was the norm and why my clients aren't buying :eek:
Yeah, i suspect that their retail prices are guidlines. I don,t know of any nailsalons in my area that go under this but i know that i wouldn,t do it.
I think that you have to give a good discount to be able to make customers get their nails done by you and they would have to go specially somewhere else to buy the products. It wouldn,t be really worth it in my opinion since the profit would be seriously reduced.

Don't undersell these fab products! You don't want or need to be the discount salon, you are a professional. You will be recognized as such by giving the best service around and your clients will gladly purchase from you! I don't move a ton of retail to my nail clients but most of them are hooked on their favorites because they are products they get results with. They will appreciate a proper, educated sale especially if you are recommending only what is in their best interest to use and not everything under the sun.

I sell mostly Solar Oil and Solar Silk. The majority of my clients wear natural nails and see a HUGE difference when they use Solar Oil regularly. That is the selling point - when they are asking or complaining about their nails I ask them "are you using your Solar Oil? Are you using your NailTek?" They get sick of getting the same question from me, start back on their regimen, and always end up saying "gee, you're right, they work when you use them!"

Latest posts

Back