Which colour do you think would go with this dress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emjen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a client going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and wondered what colour or colours you would suggest? I will be using shellac.

Do you have any art work suggestions too?

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372710770.781028.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372710770.781028.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 357
I would do either Cake Pop for a pale pink or something like Hot Chilli's to brighten it up and bring out the brighter pink in the flowers or the dress. X

cake pop with cath kidston style roses?

I was thinking cake pop with grapefruit sparkle over the top, its really subtle and pretty.

Of the top of my head, Rosebud & Gotcha, was my first thought! X

I was thinking cake pop with grapefruit sparkle over the top, its really subtle and pretty.
I agree and then maybe a few roses on the ring finger. Or cake pop with a glitter fade. I wouldn't go too over the top on the nails or it would be too much against the dress xx

I think doing a base colour of Romantique then Cath Kidston style vintage roses in Rosebud (roses on an accent nail only)

The dress is very busy, so I would keep the nails simple in design. You could pick out any of the colours in the dress, just don't make them fight each other for attention. :biggrin:

Hot Chillis and Cath Kitson style accent finger, it needs something brighter to bring out the colour in it :)

If go for lobster roll.

I agree and then maybe a few roses on the ring finger. Or cake pop with a glitter fade. I wouldn't go too over the top on the nails or it would be too much against the dress xx

Agree

Great minds think alike, cake pop would be the colour of choice and the client loves the idea of roses!

The appointment isn't for another couple of weeks so if you have any more amazing idea's please keep them coming :)

Thanks again :)

This is what I thought of -- just like everybody else!

Not sure I would do the gradient though, since the dress is very busy. But the roses on the accent finger for sure.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 17.08.08.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 17.08.08.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back